RadeonPro BETA (Automating 3D Settings) #3

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 28, 2018.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    How to fix this error?

[​IMG]

3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Whatever it's reading that has a value of 15 seems above the maximum value the program expects and supports. It might be possible that the value is listed in the log dump there and that would make it easier to narrow down or at worst the driver itself has changed and the program does no longer recognize value as a valid one since it hasn't been updated in a while.

EDIT: Question also remains if it's reading it from the config file and that might be possible to lower from there or if it's reading it from somewhere in the registry, GPU settings are fairly easy to find and manipulate but if it's something more protected or hard to change that would be trickier to adjust.

4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Maby some one with Vega will upload working RP files for me.
    Main Directory & this from C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\

Here is .cfg - C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018

5. Sasquatch_04

Sasquatch_04 Active Member

GPU:
    R9 Fury Nitro
    Is there a way to stop RadonPro from prompting about admin privileges at startup? It's the only way that auto detection works for me. But i wish I didn't have to deal with that prompt since my PC is connected to the TV.

EDIT: Seems i got it to work, by removing admin privileges from both Steam and RadeonPro.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018