RadeonMod (Tweak Utility)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by theoneofgod, Oct 23, 2015.

1. milacic

milacic New Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 570 4gb
    Hey, i have tried to use RadeonMod for Fortnite today but it doesn't make any changes to my game. The graphics should look worse but my game is the same, do you know why this is happening? I really wanna get better FPS and less input delay but for some reason it doesn't change my game graphics. I am on 19.9.2 drivers on RX 570

2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Maby it's related to UE4.
    Try to run the game at DX12 + make some adjustent in-game by settings.
    570 can do 60+ FPS on High imo in Fortnight

3. milacic

milacic New Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 570 4gb
    Still the same, applied RadeonMod and its the same on DX12

4. Aven

Aven New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 8970M
    Hey,

I just skimmed the forum posts and only found out that DX9 tweaks improves DX9 application (obviously) performance on older GCN cards.
    Does anyone know what exactly this does? Does it reduce visual quality?
    Does it even work on my 8970M?

Thanks in advance.

5. BeloBemVLK

BeloBemVLK New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870
    OnnA, what is the best way to configure the program for maximum performance? (all points are desirable to mention)

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Hi
    just read some pages back + OP.
    Is all there, do not worry if some tweaks don't work -> New Drivers fault.

7. Disusen

Disusen New Member

GPU:
    5700 XT
    5700XT here, does LodAdj registry hack still work? I'm trying to force it to -3 for SWTOR, which runs on dx9 as far as I'm aware, to no avail. Perhaps it doesn't work anymore with recent drivers or am I just doing something wrong?

8. AleRicciardo

AleRicciardo New Member

GPU:
    RX580
    Hi guys could someone help me improve my input lag for rx580 and my graphic settings with radeonmod for Adrenalin 2020 driver?

9. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
  10. AleRicciardo

AleRicciardo New Member

GPU:
    RX580
    What are the best current registry strings for amd gpu? Support

11. CapoFantasma97

CapoFantasma97 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1650(m) / 3gb
    Hello,
    my brother has a laptop with R5 M330 and i5 5200U.
    I'm trying to make him run Apex Legends in a way that isn't absolutely unplayable in framerate, which means trying to squeeze the lowest settings possible. I tried tweaking the settings with RadeonMod by interpreting the comments in this forum post, but obtained no visible results.

Fellow NVidia GPU users are able to reduce the LOD textures to a potato with flat colors with the NVidia Profile Inspector tool, which I assume is the biggest performance improvement

However, I am unable to do so with this tool. I tried different entries including LODadj which I assume also by reading the description, that it's the actual "switch" that makes extreme LOD changes possible.

Let me also understand if I'm doing this right to apply the changes: I set the stuff and then hit "Restart Driver" button. I also saved profiles as backups when making changes but when I select one and press "Load" it gives a load error window.

Some comments in this forum post are also contradictory in what they explain and a bunch of them even defy the default type of values for the settings (like giving a simple 1 or 0 for values that are expressed in values like 0x3100 or even saying to use -1 in one occasion where it's not even listed in the entry description). Isn't there some kind of documentation around?

Also, is it possible to make these changes on a per game/program basis rather than global settings?

12. lolitro

lolitro New Member

GPU:
    AMD RX570
    Radeon anti lag is good for csgo and valorant, fps games? Or is bad for fps max uncapped?

Anti lag is worth with main3d 1 or 0?

BeloBemVLK likes this.
  13. gangebob

gangebob Member

GPU:
    rx 570
    Disable DMA copy, Disable block write and lip queue size are red even if set value "1" or "3100". This options now working or should i add it manually to registry?

14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Try to add it manually to registry, then check Tweaker again.
    We must remeber that new AMD drivers make some of our Tweaks obsolete :oops:

z8373767 likes this.
  15. MellonJoy

MellonJoy New Member

GPU:
    RX 480 8gb
    Hello
    My english is broken, sorry
    How to make the lowest LOD textures in Dead by Daylight? Mipmap quality and Texture LOD does not work, only in old games like PAYDAY or Team Fortress 2.
    Before the AMD card, there was Nvidia, and on the Nvidia Inspector everything worked as it should.
    Help me please

z8373767 likes this.

16. z8373767

z8373767 Member Guru

GPU:
    Fury Nitro 1070/600
    Give a shot to RadeonPro. It's abandonware, but still works even today. You can set custom LOD bias and more.

OnnA likes this.
  17. MellonJoy

MellonJoy New Member

GPU:
    RX 480 8gb
    I tried RadeonPro today and the result is the same, in newer games like Dead by Daylight no changes, I also tried all the parameters that were in the program, nothing works, but in old games like PAYDAY everything works as it should. Help please :(
    Pro1.jpg Pro2.jpg

18. z8373767

z8373767 Member Guru

GPU:
    Fury Nitro 1070/600
    I think it's a problem with Easy Anti Cheat exactly.
    You can run game through 64-shipping exe. It will run without EAC, so you can't pass login screen.
    Try to run game through DbD.exe, which is EAC hidden launcher. Same story.
    The only way to play the game is Steam, but in that case RadeonPro can't override it. I don't know why.
    If you run game through .exe, RadeonPro will override, but you can't pass login screen.

19. MellonJoy

MellonJoy New Member

GPU:
    RX 480 8gb
    I just tried it on the old version and without the anti-cheat (with a bypass) the result is the same. EAC is disabled and not working.
    Pro3.jpg

20. JustNabus

JustNabus New Member

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Quick question: Does RadeonMod work on RX580 ?