Radeon Xpress 200 with Windows 10

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by xp15, Mar 3, 2016.

1. xp15

xp15 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon xpress 200
    Hello, im new here, just saw how much you helped other, amazing.
    I've looked for a solution for my card, and tried using Flem, but, it didnt worked so I thought asking you guys what to do, you sure knows better than me.

Does someones know of a modded driver I can use?
    Im also using Windows 10 with testing mode, and used DDU, but Windows keep using that Basic useless driver.

2. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    I'm using a modified 13.4 Catalyst package. It's modded with some of the files from the 10.2 package including the OpenGL ones. and was done using FLEM. The 10.2 package would not install for some reason. I have it stored in my cloud drive. I modded the .inf file so it would correctly recognize my Xpress 200M in my laptop. If you're interested, I could give you a link to it. It may or not work for you if your device ID is different. You might be able to mod the .inf like I did though. It's a 32 bit package too.

3. xp15

xp15 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon xpress 200
    Soudns great. When I used FLEM I couldn't find the 4 files like atikmdag.sy_, but I saw very similar files and tried them. It didnt worked so I used the driver from here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=372799

But it feels not perfect, so I really wants to try yours.
    My Device ID is VEN_1002&DEV_5A61
    Which files did you use?
    My Windows 10 is 32

4. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    Okay I edited the .inf files with your device ID so it should work. I'll give you the link in a PM. It's a zip file so extract it first and then open the folder and double click on setup.exe

5. xp15

xp15 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon xpress 200
    Wow, thank you! Gonna try it right away!

6. xp15

xp15 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon xpress 200
    Installation went smooth, exept a warning about not installing a driver package for "matching devices".

At first it seemed that there's a high cpu usage and ovarall slowness, but reverting to the other driver suggested in this site (Also same warning at the end) was pretty the same, so I reverted again to yours.

Im using Microsoft edge as a browser bacause it's the best with youtube. Smooth. Even firefox couldnt do better. Maybe I'll try chrome with GPU blacklist disabled.

Currently everything seems to work just fine! Thank.