1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radeon VII in stock

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Trenchdog73, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    It was to me.

2. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PC VEGA64 Red Devil
    I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I'd already gotten one. People forget that this is an international forum, and prices of nVidia and AMD cards differ from one country to another. The price I'd paid for my VII isn't enough to snag me an RTX2080 (generally, about 85USD or more, cheapest RTX2080 from Palit is about that much more) here in my neck of the woods, even some new GTX1080 Ti are more expensive than it.

3. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    How much did you get your RVII for? Because if you're in the US, I see plenty of 2080 on Newegg for $699.

4. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PC VEGA64 Red Devil
    In my neck of the woods, a typical Radeon VII can be bought at about $1100 (local currency, about 810USD....yes, we get screwed here when it comes to hardware prices). Now, the lowest priced RTX 2080 is a Palit at $1215 (about 895USD), that's why I've always said that it really depends on where you're at, not all of us are from the US.

5. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    I know it depends, just thought you were in the US :)

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Ok we got it somewhat cheaper now for 790€ in the store where I work vs initial 949€, is a big difference..

Asus model.

Link

7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Good job it wasn't more, as they havn't managed to shift them all, as OcUK still has loads in now from launch, and they've had another delivery of them too, so thats even more now they got just collecting dust :D

Either have to do a fire sale, or send the buggers back :p

8. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    You know.. I noticed on that site that shows the STOCK... all were gone. YET.. I get this email from Amd..yesterday.. that they had it and said "buy now" I clicked it.. I clicked buy now.. and I could have.. right from AMD. I didnt but.. might be gone now..but I could have bought one yesterday from AMD....