Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Warkratos, Apr 4, 2017.

1. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    crap driver FOR YOU .

I installed it using DDU played some ESO (grass flicker fixed) Perfomance was very good i even put AO ON...

Path of exile also good...

2. jeff69dini

jeff69dini Member

GPU:
    evga 2gb gtx 750ti
    o well that is weird!@! I used the bios you gave me :3eyes:

yup, np, seemed to work but never changed name, lol...........I saved original, might have revert! trying flash from dos as well, but it always says cannot find adapter

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  3. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    This sounds to me like DPC latency issues. Check if other drivers were updated (sound, LAN, wifi, Bluetooth etc), and make sure you do a clean installation using DDU.
    I had similar issues a month ago, and using LatencyMon I discovered it was the new sound card driver.

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Im getting lower dx12 and vulkan score in api overhead test but some nice boost in dx11.

5. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    Can you show us the result please?

6. TheDukeSD

TheDukeSD Guest

GPU:
    MSI GT 1030 2GH OC
    i'd be carefull when flashing from windows for 2 reasons:
    1) there are an army of reasons why atiwinflash can hang/freeze in the middle of the flash
    2) some atiwinflash versions don't flash the exact .rom you want to (you flash the .rom, reboot, save the bios with gpu-z and compare the gpu-z dump with the .rom you wanted to flash and you notice differences (i have no clue if the differences actually do something, i know that there can be some errors in the gpu bios and the gpu to work); why this happens I have no clue but I know that flash done with atiflash in dos (booting using an usb stick not "dos" from windows) doesn't show differences when you compare the gpu-z dump with the .rom you wanted to flash)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  7. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Nice change WattMan for GCN 1.0. If you had bsod after istallation just use DDU as people said. And yes idle bug is still present, as I said before just use restart64.exe and you'll be fine.

8. Darr

Darr Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX480 Armor OC
    Woke up this morning to a funny message from Radeon. The 17.4.1 driver recommended that I keep the driver updated and install 17.2.1

9. ObscureangelPT

ObscureangelPT Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1650 Supe
    Well for those ones that are affraid of wattman in GCN 1.0 making conflict with MSI AB, you can rest your fears..

Tried today the wattman and the msi afterburner, and it works without a problem, overclocked on MSI AB, applied, and it worked, clocks gone up and down when necessary just like before.

It's fine here.

10. Xul Aethyr

Xul Aethyr Active Member

GPU:
    1080TI MSI Gaming X 2ghz
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017

11. Kruse

Kruse Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 290X 4GB
    I'm getting a DX error when trying to launch BF1--never encountered anything like that before.

12. jeff69dini

jeff69dini Member

GPU:
    evga 2gb gtx 750ti
    is that the same bios you used? I think its for a hd7770 thats why the bios was updated and not the name?!

13. exper46

exper46 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 OC
    Which is the best driver you generally recommend for R9 280?

14. wotan

wotan Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R9 390Pcs+8GB
    I use the Last Whql ..for me best on Forza H3..all new beta Drivers i had Loading issue failure..i don´t no why AMD not fix that Problem :-(

15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Ahh becouse it's not WHQL and this is MS Store Game ;)
    But can we play it? Yes

16. godknowswhy

godknowswhy Guest

GPU:
    All sorts
    Hi guys.

Just in relation to GCN 1.0 clock bug. What is a simple test to know that you definately have it on a particular system. And am I right in understanding in correcting the clocks MSI afterburner is used? Hardware in question is a 7970Ghz 6Gb version doing fine on 16.6.2 driver, Windows 10. Thanks.

17. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Sigh...
    FH3 still broken with this one. Insane loading times and visual artefacts all over the place.

Back to 17.2.1 again.

18. Hana88

Hana88 Guest

GPU:
    Ati radeon 7970@ 1100/145
    i had the same problem...
    With a clean install the problem it's gone

19. THEAST

THEAST Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Making a Skype video call always triggers it for me without exception. The GPU and memory clocks will get stuck on a specific value (UVD clocks) that is between 2D and 3D clocks and they won't go down to 2D clocks without a driver restart or a reboot.

20. godknowswhy

godknowswhy Guest

GPU:
    All sorts
    Thanks for the feedback.... Are you controlling the clocks with a 3rd party utilty... Am i further right in understanding that the UVD clock issue with GCN 1.0 can be.... 2D clock values not returning after 3D application..... and/or UVD clock values stuck in 3D, not returning to 2D values when a 3D application is closed..... Please excuse further questions, just trying to get a handle on the issue and find the general accepted method the guys are using to control the issue.... Thanks.