Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mtrai, Dec 8, 2016.
What about in DX11?
In my experience, DDU has always worked better than any "official" uninstall tool.
will my R9 270X atleast get driver support?
I can't see the option for Saturation, Bright, etc on Radeon Additional Settings with this drivers, only the option for Full RGB is available for me, was working great on latest beta driver, anyone know how to fix this?
After BF1 I tried Watch Dogs 2. During the loading screen the picture was very visibly glitching out, lines appearing everywhere. Once in the game this kept on happening, I was worried about my card and tried to alt tab but I just got a black screen afterward. Rebooted and PC is working, but I'm very concerned about this considering the previous voltage comments.
Why wouldn't get? All GCN are supported.
What is the overall experience ? If it is a good one, i may put one RX 470 into one of the rig and try it for my self too for fun
16.11.5 vs 16.12.1
Anybody know where the color amp settings went? I used to open the Additional Radeon Settings link within the Crimson Control Panel but now when I do it tells me there are no settings in there for me to adjust. I want to boost the vibrance of my monitors colors!!
Should the "old" graphic drivers drivers (allways?) be uninstalled before installing this new ReLive AMD drivers?
Forgive me for the newbie question but i'm a fairly new (for some 2 weeks) AMD (Radeon RX 460) user.
Am in same boat. No options in additional settings for brightness, color, etc. Am seeing really nothing there anymore other than eyefinity settings. Anyone find these settings and prove I am old and blind?
ahh crap, I have an old 7770, looks like I don't get the chill option under settings, in fact I do not have access to any power settings, darn
Same here. No more settings for color etc. omg!
If it makes you feel better, me neither.
FOR POLARIS USERS WITH MODIFIED BIOS ONLY
Tested only in Win10 x64
I managed to remove the signature check in the driver by following the work done by lordkag in the previous patched driver.
Then another issue came by modifying the driver the whql signature got lost, i did a dirty workaround using the toastyx pixel clock patcher, this tool uses a ingenious method to avoid the driver signature issue.
Follow the instructions and you will have no problems
Download the modified kernel driver here: http://bit.ly/2h0NpwR
Download the Pixel Clock Patcher here: https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher (needed for the windows driver signature workaround)
1) Navigate to the amd driver extraction directory, usually "C:\AMD" then go into" Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-16.12.1-Dec7\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B309333"
2) Extract the modified kernel driver in the "\B309333" directory overwriting the file
3) Uninstall current amd drivers normally and DO NOT REBOOT when asked
4) Reboot with advanced options like so:
5) Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button.
6) Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
7) When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options, press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
This is needed only ONE TIME to successfully install the modified kernel, in the next reboot the driver signature enforcement will return to normal.
8) Install the driver normally with setup.exe in C:\AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-16.12.1-Dec7
DO NOT REBOOT WHEN ASKED
9) When the installation is finished run the atikmdag-patcher.exe (this will take care of driver signature for windows so we no loger need to disabled the enforcement with F7)
10) Press yes to patch the file
11) When finishes reboot the pc and enjoy your modified bios
I have the Radeon HD 7970 and I have the chill option.
On the good side, in Raceroom Racing Experience (R3E) which is DX9 I seem to get a boost right at the starting line in Nordschleife that is by far the heaviest track on the sim due to higher object count.
Using the same settings as yesterday's preset, it went from ~46-47.x to 50.x fps.
Assetto Corsa seems the same on the inbuilt bench.
Great work asder00 and that was fast...I am sure people will thank you. I mean I do but do not have a RX card :nerd:
i have chill option, i have same card