Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mtrai, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    That Relive just doesn't work in any game, it works for the desktop and that's it. Or is it for certain games only?

2. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    Try streaming some DOOM gameplay with ReLive :D

[​IMG]

:infinity:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  3. Krteq

Krteq Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 56 +64 BIOS
    Guys, read the release notes :rolleyes:

4. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    What in particular are you referring to?

5. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Gonna assume there is nothing for HD5xxx/6xxx users right? If so waiting on Vega then... :D

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    We barely got support for GCN1.0 by a driver itself so no. :/

7. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    None whatsoever. But you better hold on to your hat as you've pissed off a bunch of mad fanboys who'll tell you that you don't deserve any support from AMD for your older GPU.

8. Krteq

Krteq Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 56 +64 BIOS
    This part:

9. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I have TWO 6xxx cards bought at launch so I have been supportive @ 1080p!

My next upgrade will be 4K + new gpu so thought I may be able to squeeze out a couple of extra frames in ARMA 3 until then.

In anycase, I am holding out for Vega red team so don't kill me yet! :nerd:

10. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6900xt / RTX3090
    As i test and retest more games i do find an all across big performance boost in all my games , tested ReLive recording software and it was smooth as butter , it's even better and faster than shadow play and you do not have to login with your email to use it :D

11. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    How does that relate to AMD ReLive refusing to stream DOOM gameplay on the grounds of copyright?

[​IMG]

:infinity:

12. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2070S A|480 X
    Maybe because doom activates some hdcp flag?

13. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    I don't think so.

14. needlesnout

needlesnout Member

GPU:
    AMD HD 77xx
    There are ReLive recordings of Doom showing up on Youtube, so it's being allowed for at least some people.

15. Unstizzy

Unstizzy Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti SC
    The new drivers screwed up my R9 290 by giving some crazy voltage readings and capping my memory speed @ 150Mhz. I always use DDU and after rolling back to 16.11.5-NOV25 driver everything returned back to normal. Here are the readings on both drivers

16. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    For peeps with memory downclock lock issue: The workaround to properly overclock is to

1) Disable your other monitors in Display Settings (Show Only on 1)
    2) Apply overclocks
    3) Re-enable monitors

Now I've had it boot up locked down, so you should pay attention to this.

17. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    GPU-Z v1.16.0 Is out Polaris Fixes...

18. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    https://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2919/techpowerup-gpu-z-v1-16-0

Huh a ASIC value of 52% reported for this GPU, (Above 1% of the reported total or some such ha ha.) well from comparing even the newer Nitro has a couple below 60% (70% and above seem to be really rare.) and the Fury chip is or well was chips that failed binning to Fury X (IE in my case the remaining reported unlockable CU's are likely faulty.) but that's still a bit lower than I had expected. (But from what I've read it doesn't really matter too much as such, IE the 980Ti to compare with Nvidia is apparently binned chips failing to become Titan's or some such so can be a bit low but still pretty robust though ASIC might mean different things between AMD and Nvidia for all I know.)

But I'm not into any extreme overclocking or well usually I'm not but with the 480 priced low and this now outside of the RMA (Technically both the Tri-X and Nitro seem to be EOL'ed) that's the main reason I started experimenting with bios tweaking, can afford to be a bit reckless heh. :D
    (Unlocked to 3840 via bios with some power adjustments and varying between 1075mhz to 1100mhz currently while I'm "messing" with Wattman as of 16.12.1, not too bad really.*)

(Granted 25 - 50 mhz isn't a huge amount - and these GPU's generally aren't overclock miracles heh. - but only the really good chips seem to be capable of going above 1100 without heavy voltage increases and only the exceptionally good chips can do it with a negative / decreased voltage setting.)
    (From what I remember reading somewhere it was something like 1150 Mhz core and 545.45 HBM at -96mv which I think that's about the best I've seen reported for the Fury though this was a true Fury X model.)

(1160 and 600.00 HBM or what that stepping was - 500, 545.45, 600.xx and 666.xx being the valid HBM steppings when increasing over the default of 500 - at 1.35v is some other reported result from a Nitro OC owing to the third-party PCB design.)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  19. Unstizzy

Unstizzy Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti SC
    My card is running @ stock so I'm not sure how this would help me. Good info in case I do OC though :). Thanks

EDIT: I just gave this a try to just rule everything out and this seemed to fix my issue so it seems this can happen with stock speeds also. I just unplugged my second monitor and installed the drivers and it seemed to do the trick. Thanks again.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  20. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Cant you just flash modded bios with clocks and voltages already set so you dont have to do it manually. Thats what i did.