1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by vbetts, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 Fury
    Some are reporting decreased performance with 1809. Do you have any input on this yet?

2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Opposite to this -> increased with better tW :D
    Don't listen to rumors... some have issues & others don't -> like always (same'O!)

Eastcoasthandle likes this.
  3. Embra

Embra Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 Nitro+LE
    Keep in mind drivers may effect everyone differently. So many different builds, components, drivers, OS version, etc....

I find one that works well and stay with it for a while. Too much stress worrying about every driver release.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    ManofGod and Eastcoasthandle like this.
  4. ManofGod

ManofGod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    I agree but, I also like to screw around with my computers at home. :D

5. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GB V64 Gaming OC
    LOL! I was pulling my hairs out, not a good idea especially since I'm older now, because my install of 18.10.1 for my just acquired VEGA 64 resulted in successive Green Screen of Death. I was beginning to think I'd gotten a faulty card, it struck me as weird whenever the driver was installed, and upon reboot, the fan would rev up higher speed without my doing anything...then it struck me that I'd left MSI Afterburner in my system, and that it was perhaps mucking around with the fan on my VEGA (mine's a stock model) because I'd left its setting for my GTX Titans. I'd believed 18.10.1 was causing the crash and had installed 18.9.3 instead, I got into 'Safe' mode and uninstalled MSI AB, and my rig booted to desktop without any problem. Uninstalled 18.9.3 and installed 18.10.1 again and it went swimmingly. But hey, I did learn something new today, so who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?!;)