1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Catalyst Drivers Section' started by ektoradsj, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ektoradsj

ektoradsj New Member

GPU:
    Hd7850 2GB
    Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 Highlights
    Support For

• Assassin's Creed® Odyssey
      • Up to 3% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 on the Radeon™ RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).RS-254
      • Up to 5% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p).RS-255
    • Forza Horizon 4
    Fixed Issues
    • Stutter may be observed when exceeding Radeon FreeSync range in certain high framerate scenarios.
    • System configurations with 16 CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1.
    Known Issues
    • Some AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations may experience a black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation.
    • Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
    Footnotes
    • Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of September 25th, 2018 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX 580, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700k CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. With high preset settings on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey at 1920x1080, Radeon™ RX 580 scored 50.3 FPS with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1, whereas the Radeon™ RX 580 scored 51.9 FPS with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3. Comparing software versions, Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 has 3% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-254
    • Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of September 25th, 2018 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX Vega 64, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700k CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. With high preset settings on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey at 2560x1440, Radeon™ RX Vega 64 scored 54.8 FPS with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1, whereas the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 scored 57.4 FPS with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3. Comparing software versions, Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 has 5% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-255
    Package Contents
    The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 installation package contains the following:

• Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 Driver Version 18.30.19.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.13019.1004)
    Download Link( Guru3D): https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-edition-18-9-3-driver-download.html

Compatible Operating Systems
    Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
    • Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
    • Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)

lycanwrath and Krteq like this.
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
    From what I can tell I think these are whql?

*edit*

nvm it's beta...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  3. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 (8GB)
  4. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Beta & WHQL , 1 Signature difference...............

-

Im gonna install them this afternoon and report back tomorrow.

OnnA likes this.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
    That's right, it's just that I like to know if it's beta or whql, they used to be marked as such but now it's not which is a tad infuriating for my ocd.

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    What? another in this month -> lol
    Too much drivers in IX :D
    Last week i've installed 18.9.2

Silva likes this.
  7. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Ok, Installed
    Finished #Forzathon with my SuperGT Ferrari :D
    All OK in FH3/FMS7

8. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Any Insider who has given these drivers a go? We should expect an official driver for Win10 1809 soon, and all earlier upgrades have had a bump in WDDM 2.x.

9. waltc3

waltc3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX-480 8GB
    I've been running nothing but the Adrenalin retail driver releases with every new build of Win10x64 since AMD started shipping the Adrenalins--no problems to report, including these with Win10x64 v 1809, build 17763.55...they run like a top...;) Been running Insider Win10 builds since Oct 1 2014, actually--had no idea it had been that long--I'm kind of hooked on the program. The Win10x64 Pro core files long ago passed the "rock-solid" standard--at least for me and my software--literally a couple of years ago, imo. From what I understand, unless Microsoft makes some kind of significant change to the driver model there is no need for "special" drivers every time a new build comes out, thankfully! Anyway--yep, these run fine with the latest Windows release. I don't allow/use the drivers Microsoft ships with Win10x64--the retail OEM drivers are better, imo, and sometimes Microsoft gets the right driver (latest) in the latest build, but sometimes they don't, so after each build install I install the latest OEM hardware drivers manually--just takes a couple of minutes (from my SSD, full build *upgrades* require a mere *15 minutes* of offline time to install via Windows update!--I can remember when an Windows upgrade install would take *hours*...;) Most of the Win10x64 Windows Update install routine for an upgrade install takes place while you are online in the background, but I'm sure you know that!).

Also, if you are interested, the "missing directory problem" seems to have affected only a couple of directories on a very limited number of systems (I'd been using 17763 for a couple of weeks without problems before I heard about this), and Microsoft says that it specifically happened to people using very old, non-updated versions of One Drive. I actually stopped using One Drive, myself, months ago, because I just don't need it.. Speak of the devil, I don't know why it is that people don't keep their OSes and their drivers up-to-date--so much grief as well as viruses and malware come through holes in old, non-updated Windows versions, etc. You asked--hope this helps a bit!

10. warlord

warlord Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X MSI(Gaming)
    Drivers are working as intended with latest insiders pre-release builds (RS6). We need a new one nevertheless IMO stability is not so welcome ATM. There are issues regarding stuttering and/or lagging for a few months now in some games because "drivers are not optimized for 1809 Win10."

11. Krteq

Krteq Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Tri-X OC
    Huh, in what games you are seeing stuttering? No issues here on 1809 with these here.