Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 Highlights
    Fixed Issues

• AMD Radeon VII and Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience system instability, or an intermittent system hang when three or more displays are connected and enabled at the same time.
    • World of Warcraft™ patch 8.1.5 or later may experience an intermittent crash or application hang when MSAA is enabled.
    • Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
    • Radeon WattMan auto overclock may fail to raise engine clocks past default levels on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
    • Vari-Bright changes may fail to apply on some AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations.
    • World of Tanks™ may experience intermittent graphical corruption when game settings are set to minimum on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
    Known Issues
    • AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
    • Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
    • Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
    • Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled
    Package Contents
    The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 installation package contains the following:

• Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 Driver Version 18.50.31.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15031.1000)
    Download:
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-edition-19-4-1-driver-download.html

Jackalito, LocoDiceGR, OnnA and 2 others like this.
  2. Rambo

Rambo Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    Radeon Settings Version - 2019.0326.2353.42986
    View Release Notes - https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-4-1
    Driver Packaging Version - 18.50.31.01-190326a-340919E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2019
    Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1634
    Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01377
    OpenGL® Version - 25.20.15000.13547
    OpenCL™ Version - 10.0.2766.5
    AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.7
    Vulkan™ Driver Version - 2.0.78
    Vulkan™ API Version - 1.1.101

Jackalito likes this.
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Just some power profiles for Sekiro and Starlink for the atiapfxx.blb comparison in these so nothing too big in here, various supported GPU's in the INF differ from 19.3.3 though which I guess is more Vega APU's from how it looks like at least?
    Wonder if they're doing a beta for WDDM 2.6 (Well newer than the current insider driver that is.) or if the next driver might be bringing in support for that but I guess it depends on when the next driver is scheduled hah. :D

Can't say too much about this so far, another couple of bug fixes and a few knnown issues.

Rambo and Jackalito like this.
  4. Morax

Morax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Suprim X
    Too bad it doesn't say "Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience lack of UHD/HDR support on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products connected to HDR enabled displays"

But yeah the flicker is annoying, though there's no reason to enable HDR for non-HDR Netflix content.

Keitosha and pakoo like this.

5. pakoo

pakoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Red Devil EL

Yeah. I have Benq EX3203R monitor (HDR, Freesync 2, etc...) and I dont have HDR support in Netflix APP from Windows store. I have Vega 64

Keitosha and Morax like this.
  6. Morax

Morax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Suprim X
    And to think that it's all a DRM-issue, and Polaris-user got support for it nearly a year ago, with Vega promised "later"...

I'm curious if the Radeon VII is supported though.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Keitosha likes this.
  7. sideeffect

sideeffect Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 3070
    AMD add HDR support in Netflix for Vega cards already! I don't see why this is not top priority.

Keitosha and Morax like this.
  8. Aragorn

Aragorn Active Member

GPU:
    XFX RX480 8GB
    hi.

Is better 19.4.1 or the previous 19.3.3 as stability and performance?

thanks

edit: rx480 here

9. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB

10. TUMIK

TUMIK Active Member

GPU:
    RX470
    no diferent .

11. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    The video engine in the GPU is newer than on Vega (4.1 instead of 4.0 I think it was.) but as to specs well I'm not too sure and this might be entirely related to software and driver code regardless though it probably has some changes since there is a difference in version here with the VII GPU.

Jackalito and Morax like this.
  12. Seren

Seren Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    I've had 1 instance of texture corruption and 1 crash in Yugioh Duel Links (Unity game) with this driver so far though it's not a fresh install.

13. shakyor

shakyor Active Member

GPU:
    380x
    With this driver the gpu fan get random @100% speed for few seconds.
    Wtf

14. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The issue and bug of installing this drivers on Asus HD7970 still there same as last 6 drivers , bsod on any OS be it w10 , w8.1 or w7 :( , they are working on a fix and amd knows about the problem since they did replicate this at their side by the amd driver dev team. Still awaiting for a fix ...

15. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

19.4.1 released as WHQL today.

16. motoman26

motoman26 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 4070 ti
    Still not even a mention about 144hz being broken. I can show them several hundred people running this setup all with this same damn issue.
    144hz triples just crashes to dt. Logs always point to AMD driver.
    The only driver that works at this time is 18.11

17. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    144Hz being broken? Since when? What are symptoms of that issue?

I have AOC AG271QX - 27", QHD, 144Hz, FreeSync and have 0 issues

18. motoman26

motoman26 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 4070 ti
    Eyefinity, triples will not run @ 144hz without CTD

19. 2Ristede

2Ristede Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon 6870 1gb
    Guys! I have vega with LC bios flash. Ever since 19.1.1 the card throttle like hell

every version after 19.1.1 does that for me. Solution was to run it on stock bios, only problem is all overclock potential is gone. :(:(
    Anyone have any insight on how to get Lquid bios to work again on reference vegas?

Posted issue: https://community.amd.com/message/2903434?q=vega

20. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    I switch my monitor between sources. Often when switching to the computer with the R VII I would just get noise. This seems to have been fixed.