1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.3

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by rl66, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Trihy

Trihy Member Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    It doesnt happen to everyone. It's just a combo of hardware that trigger this.

Gigabyte cant fix their sh**y fan control software. So imagine what can they do about this.

I opened a thread like 4 years ago on overclock forums about gigabyte and their lame fan control software. Lot of users reporting the same. They werent able to reproduce the problem. That is all you can get from their support "we cannot reproduce the problem here"

Such incompetents.

2. testcy

testcy Master Guru

GPU:
    -----
    I will insist, but I don't believe they will investigate the problem. It seems to me that they don't want to be bothered with products they are not longer producing and selling.

3. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    Guys you have railed the thread wide off topic, some pages now are irrelevant, open a separate thread for your non-driver relevant bugs and problems. Please. Stop spamming here.

4. Trihy

Trihy Member Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    You are right.

But we need a new driver. Cant find a way to fix the zero fan non working problem.

warlord likes this.

5. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    Report to Amd and/or make an account to their forums. They do listen. ;) The sooner you people report bugs, the better for a quick solution. Even in the next release. Let's hope they will stabilize driver early this time, 2019 is a year of gaming.

OnnA likes this.
  6. ArgonV

ArgonV Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD XFX R9 295x2
    Can someone tell me if Hotkeys are back for enabling monitor and graphics settings Presets?

7. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    25th January new Resident Evil game..expect a driver before the 25th.

OnnA and warlord like this.
  8. Trihy

Trihy Member Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    The zero fan problem is on the known issues list. So it will be fixed with next driver.

warlord likes this.
  9. ninja750

ninja750 Member Guru

GPU:
    RX580 Pulse
    january?

10. ArgonV

ArgonV Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD XFX R9 295x2
    Again, can someone tell me if Hotkeys are back for enabling monitor and graphics settings Presets pretty pretty please? :)