R.ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Omega 23.9.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

?

Are you satisfying using NimeZ AMD Radeon Drivers?

Poll closed May 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    77.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. Please Fix Hotkeys

Please Fix Hotkeys New Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    [​IMG]

Any chance you could let us use "CTRL" as a valid hotkey option for these? I'd like for my Push To Talk to be bound to CTRL only, no combination or anything. It used to be an option in the old Pre-Adrenaline drivers, later achievable via regedit but AMD chose to remove both options for it for whatever reason and never mentioned it again. Seems to be a rather uncommon problem too

2. Toss

Toss Member

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    could you address that rendering bug which broken in VEGAS/RESOLVE since 22.5.1 in AMD VCE AMF driver?
    That's most important thing

z8373767 likes this.
  3. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Davinci Resolve Studio user here, with 3400G and only use iGPU Radeon Vega 11, works fine in 22.7.1 regular (non dxnavi and legacy opengl)

Attached Files:

4. imad bouhafs

imad bouhafs Member

GPU:
    rx 6600
    huh weird, with this modded driver noise suppression didn't work with my rx 570, but after I used DDU and installed the official AMD drivers, the noise suppression worked :confused:

5. mustdiex

mustdiex Active Member

GPU:
    Hello,
    Amd's last 3 drivers stutter in dx 11 and dx12 games. The card I use is 6600xt, is the latest 22.7.1 driver OK in the custom version? I think there is something wrong with AMD. I will continue to install custom drivers as before, my old card is r9 380

6. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    Is it normal that many options of terascale adrenalin work or some don't even appear to me? I don't know if I did something wrong or something is missing, or the hardware is not compatible

7. deton24

deton24 Member

GPU:
    a bit outdated
    Great work with this driver. Vulkan full screen 0 FPS issue appearing in 22.5.1 is fixed.
    Wolfenstein Old Blood OGL FPS increase from 30 to 60 FPS lock (Wulburg first fight) with rare drops (it's rather stuttering near the beginning) in CPU bound scenario.

There's still the issue with some invisible elements using Epic Launcher on DXNAVI and GPU V. I tried adding -opengl parameter, but to no avail. Also there are not options about GPU acceleration in options (also they weren't in menu before logging in). Probably the disapeared at some point, as some people say it was available at some point. Also, none compatibility options help for this issue. But, if you click on the third option on the left with "U" (Unreal) icon, it will show up the missing type. Probably alternative Heroic-Games-Launcher will work with --disable-gpu parameter.

Interestingly, hardware acceleration in Chrome is partially fixed. YouTube, Streamable, works correctly, font in Google Documents is visible. Gifs on Discord are still broken.

If someone has 3B01 error in Snappy Driver Installer (SDI) and:
    The resource loader cache doesn't have loaded MUI entry (ERROR_MUI_FILE_NOT_LOADED.) during attempt of installing the same in device manager, you run out of disk space. You need at least 2.10GB/+ (extracted package size minus 200+ MB in Temp location during driver installation) and at least additional 1.3GB for the driver on C:\). If you lack disk space on C:\, use DDU first.

BTW. Has anybody checked FSR 2.0 on Legacy GCNs?
    Previously, newer unofficial drivers than 21.5.2 allowed using FSR 1.0 on Legacy GCNs.
    I don't know whether rebranded 22.6.1 allows FSR 1.0 now.

Last edited: May 18, 2023
  8. Cryio

Cryio Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 5700 XT
    Lmao, didn't expect an answer in Romanian, haha. Had to check if my profile was set to Romania or smth, haha (it is).

I tried the Hardware Scheduling option. Does nothing currently.

Carlos Feijoo and TestLeTest like this.
  9. deton24

deton24 Member

GPU:
    a bit outdated
    Where has MultiThread workers gone? I assume it was in tweaks.

Also, what is the registry fix to restore the driver from DXNAVI to normal one without reinstalling the driver as it was said? Cannot find it in tweaks.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  10. Vidar

Vidar Member Guru

GPU:
    S. Nitro+ RX580 8GB
    V5-22.7.1-UMD-PVN-WHQL-Nemesis-NimeZAdr-DCH\NzSetup\NzDXSwitch.htm

Attached Files:

deton24 likes this.

11. Vidar

Vidar Member Guru

GPU:
    S. Nitro+ RX580 8GB
    This sounds to me like architecture issues and not software issues. I doubt there's anything that can be done to make DXNAVI work properly on GCN 5 and below, correctly.

12. deton24

deton24 Member

GPU:
    a bit outdated
    Now I noticed that the guide was there. Thanks.

@up Yes, it was said at some point. I'm just reporting.
    vs 22.5.1 there is some progress in fixing it seeing by Chrome.

Did you check whether it's enabled in Settings > System > Display > Graphics?

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      150.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  13. Vidar

Vidar Member Guru

GPU:
    S. Nitro+ RX580 8GB
    Can we get a small explanation between the different modes of hardware scheduler? What is QES and what's the difference between Mode 1 and Mode 2. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Tiki Thorsen likes this.
  14. Nameless One

Nameless One New Member

GPU:
    Radeon 6900 XT
    A strange issue after DDU and a clean install of 22.7.1 DXNAVI Package, corruption in the old XP and earlier version of Solitaire. *Edit* Windows 11 if that makes any difference.
    artifacting.jpg

15. DoomDeer

DoomDeer New Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 5700XT
    I am having the same issue with Noise Suppression, can anybody help us?

16. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    noise suppression is beta things, so it may works or not

17. Uselessgene

Uselessgene New Member

GPU:
    r9 280x 3gb
    Hi, anyone having issues with Hitman Triple, my image freezes, game crashes and wattman settings resets after 8 minutes or 1 hour of playtime. I have driver rev 3 22.6.1. Tried with no overclock but the issue still persists. Wondering if its specific issue with the game or driver compatibility?

18. KiroVee

KiroVee New Member

GPU:
    RX580
    Hello! This driver's can work on Ryzen 1600 and RX580 with unlocked Windows 11?

19. terry_bogard_sv

terry_bogard_sv Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    Hi, I'm using a Dell 5505 with a Ryzen 4600H and a dedicated 5600M, installing the drivers in Win11 in battery mode and enabling the game recording works great, but some apps like switch emulators won't recognize the dedicated gpu even when selecting it in the graphics settings of windows to force it, they only use the igpu (vega 7).

Any ideas how to fix this??

20. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    You may need to see if this AMD Audio Streaming Service exists or not in Device Manager. AMD NS is really depends on it

Attached Files: