1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions on NVHardPage

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by Xmen2004, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Xmen2004

Xmen2004 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce 7800 GT 256 MB SLI
    okay i downloaded the program about a week ago .. and i have a Geforce Ti 4600 and i was wondering if set the mip map detail to -24 would it ruin my card (kinda like over clocking) or is over clocking the only way to damage the card. But i notice that when i set it to -24 on a game (Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Demo) that the visuals are amazing .. and when i set it to 0 its kinda blurry but still good. Sooo my question is .. lol would it damage the card if i set it to a -24 on mip map detail .. under the direct 3D settings .. and what do you reconmend on good performance and quailty on geforce 4 ti 4600 i think i done it all .. but all is welcome .. thanks .. keep up the good work .. i love this site .. helps me out a lot ..

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Only way to damage your graphic card with my program is overclocking. What I recommend? Try read info for every setting or use Performance wizard.