Quadro 340.52 whql

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Yecnot

Yecnot Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Is the space-reflections option doing what it advertises, and is it a proprietary effect?

2. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    Hi, do you mean that this is a unique effect of AMD? Understanding is that not exactly what he meant.

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Try reducing the shadow resolution. I played with the latest beta driver without problems.

4. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    Hi thanks for your reply but anyway as you have put the configuration options, while you have the reflexes activated performance drops to 60fps to 20fps, I do not understand as this can happen, really, I'm ****ing disgusting to PC, including Whachdogs and Wolfenstein ... and I buy the gpu a month ago and already obsolete.

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Try disabling SLI. Wolfenstein is based on Rage's engine and it doesn't like multi-GPU. Your gpu is fine btw. Really unfortunate that you had to put up with Watch Dogs. If you're still having trouble, post screen shots of your settings page (basic and advanced) in the wolfenstein thread and people will be able to help you.

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Eliminated the stuttering I've had in certain games but this driver does not seem to like BF4 at all. Crashes all the time, some textures are low res and trees and bushes look extremely grainy. Not sure what is going on.

7. dreamss

dreamss Banned

GPU:
    770gtx x2
    err evga prec x 15 + 240.52 beta make titanfall crash at startup, the quadro drivers were fine

also the quadro drivers had somewhat improved sli performance in titanfall

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014