Quadro 259.12 Out! All Flavours

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Francko1979, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Likely to be the GTX460, i noticed my image was sharper just by how different looking my OS select screen was.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    @blackthesoul

Cool, looking forward to this Screens ;)

All i know is that they're accepting Screens about 2mb without down scaling. You can look at the Screens on the right Side at Popular, Gladiator.

3. Baltadzhiev

Baltadzhiev Member

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim X
    I LOVE those. Excellent performance on SCC and K&L 2 demo.

Awesome drivers for me!

4. Nautis

Nautis Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Hybrid Graphics
    Surprises me that people use these without asking what settings are used to achieve the results. I would be careful with unknown settings being applied willy nilly to your hardware. I would rather know what the settings are so I can apply which I want when I want.

5. m4rcus

m4rcus Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460
    what happened blackthesoul and his screenshots? Did he notice that there is no difference at all himself? ^^ Well thats a shame, i was really looking forward to it.

6. blackthesoul

blackthesoul Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1080ti

hi mate,
    look, im trying to get time to finish my post from earlier, ive not only got the usual girlfriend issues day to day but im also caring for my elderly parents AND im in full time training, so its a bit dificault to get to my pc, i can check the forums and post small messages using my mobile phone when im away from my main rig [which seems to be quite alot atm]

^^^^
    also if you notice my post from earlier was stating that i could barely find any differences, i wasnt trying to prove any point , i was mearly stating that I couldnt find [myself] any major changes in IQ , and the only differences i found were so minor they could just have been a better rendered frame the second time aound etc

please be patient mate, soon as i get some time ill up the screens and let u guys decide if u can notice any changes between sets ,

c ya soon
    blackthesoul

7. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    actually TF2 crashed because of bad gpu vmem OC- it was to high.. it was fine with older driver, guess they tighten memory latencies and now i can't oc so high anymore with latest sets (258.xx and 259.xx)

but Split/second lagged like hell @ v.high, it was allot smoother with original 258.96 or 259.12 quadro.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    lagged like hell!?!

I do not understand how so many ppl have so much lag problems with any game, i almost test every new driver, and have a lot of games, and i do not notice any lagging or something at all.
    I read here a lot and see some saying "this game, lag, ctd, etc." then i test it, and have no problems.
    Seems to me that this is not only a driver problem for the ppl.

9. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    yes it stuttered, i got some odd fps jumps to mid 24ish fps, where normal 258.96 or 259.12q didnt have it (mostly 30fps cap), and they felt much much fluid and smoother.

Guess he - XtremeG, broke some internal aa tweak that made Split/second run better..

10. DualCORE1

DualCORE1 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 295x2
    will these work with hybrid setup i mean will be able to patch them using hybrid phyx 1.08f patch also how do i install these drivers do i need modified ini and what are steps to installing drivers