PUBG Bans More Than 80,000 Cheaters

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 7, 2017.

1. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yep, cheating has killed PvP for me.

The simple fact is that you just never know if you were killed by a legit player or some cheating a$$hat and with 80,000 bans, that says there is a hell of a lot of cheating going on and it also tells me that for everyone they caught, there is probably one they did not catch.

The permanent ban is a step in the right direction and I suspect it is quite effective for the most part although some of these douchebags will just keep on buying new copies.

airbud7 and Silva like this.
  2. EJocys

EJocys Guest

GPU:
    nVidia 1070
    Main point of cheating is not to be detected. All modern cheats have settings which creates appearance of a normal player. For one obvious cheater there are hundreds of sneaky ones. Paid cheat sites offer various services (including fake experts) and defend suspected players so their customers could walk free. Even olympic atlets cheat. Lance Armstrong won seven Tour de France titles before got caught. You "have seen 0 cheaters", because you have wrong picture about the cheaters. They are immoral scum, but not stupid.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. floppyedonkey

floppyedonkey Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980Ti GAMING 6G
    Cheating has gotten horrible like many have already mentioned and it is affecting so many games.

I have faith that Microsoft with their new anti-cheat system inside of Windows 10, specifically for windows store games may expand to titles outside of the windows store.

This should be OS driven detection.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    In China it is normal for people to cheat in multiplayer games so it isn't a big shock that the majority of cheaters are from China... hehe..

sammarbella likes this.

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    PC Masterrace

fantaskarsef likes this.
  6. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I'm ok with cheating in China because i'm not there but flooding other continents servers and English forums is not fun...for non-Chinese at least.

7. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Oceania here, we don't see hackers that often. I think I've encountered them about 20 times in my 200+ hours of playing. But it does get annoying especially when you're 7th. And you hear someone outside the zone, kar98 one shot kill 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, and you're just sitting there seeing it coming and boom, headshot out of nowhere.

8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    hehe I see the irony :D

WhiteLightning likes this.
  9. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yes, because by that definition, every game in existence is boring, and there are no fun games out there at all, since they all have cheats.

Good job using your noggin.
    ^ This. I have so far, 100% confirmed confronted one cheater the entire time i have played PUBG.

10. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I fixed it for you...

11. Vipu2

Vipu2 Guest

GPU:
    1070ti
    Yeah I know there is smart/sneaky cheaters for sure, I just ment I havent seen any obvious cheaters, those that everyone seems to see every game.

12. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I've never played PUBG and probably never will, but I've given up gaming for the most part due to cheaters. I don't really enjoy single player games as, for me, part of the enjoyment is the interaction with other players. I have seen a lot of "obvious" cheaters in the few multi-player games that I rarely play and they're typically quite proud of what they accomplish by cheating, even though they deny cheating against proven facts.

13. TheSarge

TheSarge Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 TI FT
    Why the hell are they allowing gamers from outside NA to even be on the NA servers?

14. David Lake

David Lake Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan V watercooled
    What you use cheats because you suck?

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I can't help but feel most cheaters "cheat" in competitive multiplayer games because they enjoy making people angry, not because they are bad at a game..... although I guess those types of people exist but to a lesser extent.

16. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    If it's not obvious, then it wasn't a problem. :)
    I don't understand what you're trying to ask or say here.

You stated the game sucks and thats why there are cheaters, as if cheaters wouldn't exist if the game wasn't fun to play and didn't suck. There are cheaters in every single game in existence that is online, so by that lack of logic, there has not been one fun and good game ever made.

17. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Whats the point in playing a multiplayer game if your cheating? Doesnt it deafeat the purpose? Ive done it too in the past but i was freaking 14 and weak af. Cheating is weak stuff. Ban them all.

18. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I know you are fully aware that even if you don't detect them as obvious cheaters...

...they are cheaters and they will beat you every time you play a game against them.

I don't know you personally but i know that i would like to play fair matches in MP games like this and sometimes win.(well i would like to be able to win always but that's OFC impossible).

I guess that i'm not the only one with these thoughts.

19. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I'd be happy with just the possibility of being able to win..... Of course, I suck at most games released in the last 20 years anyway.....lol

sammarbella likes this.
  20. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Only 20 years?

I suck in the majority of games released in the last 30 years!

LOL