Psyko Warranty.

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by ESlik, May 26, 2010.

1. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    As many of you know, I have a set of Psykos and recently had an issue with sound from the right front speaker.My warranty had expired but I called them figuring I had nothing to lose. I was not asked to perform a bunch of tests to find a problem other than a possible problem with the sound card,and at the end of my conversation with Psyko,they have allowed my warranty and are sending a new set. Not refurbished,New.The rep I spoke with informed me that the newer builds have been tweaked somewhat,so as to provide better reliability. I'm very impressed.

2. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Super support that includes the company paying for all shipping etc. and not one person is even a little bit impressed? Name another company that would go as far as Psyko in keeping customers satisfied. The way they backed thier cans convinced me to buy another set for my wife. She too deserves all the toys, and with the way Psyko does business,you can't go wrong. I got hers from NCIX.

3. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI XC Ultra
    Why does it look like your responding to your own post explaing info to your self..

4. Uzito

Uzito Member

GPU:
    XFX R9 290 Black DD

5. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Because he did! Double post win. Edit button FAIL!

Lol Sounds like a rep as well. He's from Canada, Psyko are based in Canada!

Well, looks like they're not that close so maybe not!

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  6. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I am not a sales rep nor do I have anything to do with this company other than my purchase of thier product. The reason I am so impressed is because of a previous headphone purchase I made from NCIX. I bought a set of Trittons and after recieving them,I wanted to return them and buy a better set. They would not allow it because of hygenic concerns. Apperantly,all the companies have the same policy.Psyko,on the other hand,exchanged them with almost no questions asked.As for the double post, I just don't know what the hell I'm doing yet.

7. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    oops, I spelled their wrong.

8. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Another Double post ftw. You can edit your posts.

9. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Thank you. I didn't know I could do that. I said I didn't know what I'm doing but I'm getting there.