1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSN+ Monthly Games for PS4 and Vita EU

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Mar 8, 2013.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    good psn+ month coming up. Bloodborne and ratchet and clank

• Bloodborne (PS4)

• Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

• Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)

• Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)

• Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)

• Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)

We also have an important service update to share. Starting next year on 8th March 2019, the PS Plus monthly games line-up will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles.

2. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    Probably time for a thread title change really :)

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Yah i got the email the other day, kinda sad but then there not much being given for ps+ that ps3 there days, atlest not to me, one less system to worry about, as it is EVEN if i want to install all the ps3 game i got threw ps+ I could there isnt a HDD big enough to do so, ps4 is no diffrent due to size of games the biggest hdd now is what 8 TB? i ps3 most likely dont support that and i not sure ps4 does either? and even if it did it not big enough

4. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4

Mad max and Trackmania turbo for april!

I dont own both so pretty good for me :D

5. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Another great month. May give Mad Max a try, but I’m more excited for some TrackMania online racing!

6. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    metagamer likes this.
  7. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    Will give Beyond: Two Souls a go, looks solid.

8. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    We have a huge September lineup, so let’s jump right into your free games for September!

First up we have Destiny 2! As a special treat, the game is available on PS Plus today – a week early – so that you can take advantage of the 24 hour free trial of Destiny 2: Forsaken’s new hybrid PVE & PVP mode, Gambit, which starts September 1 at 10 AM PDT*. That’s right, you can get Destiny 2 right now! Rally your friends in Gambit and prepare for Destiny 2: Forsaken**.

Also this month, we have God of War III Remastered. Play as Kratos as he rises from the darkest depths of Hades to scale the very heights of Mount Olympus to seek vengeance. Armed with double-chained blades and an array of other weapons and magic, Kratos must take on mythology’s deadliest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus. God of War III: Remastered will be available to download beginning September 4.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

signex likes this.
  9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so wait is destiny 2 free no time trial? not that it maters much to me i never been fond of these types of games, but i like free

10. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Yes it is free! :D
    I just had a 6hr marathon when i only wanted to check out the game LOL
    i had more fun then i thought i would have.

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    i put on my download list, next time i hook up my ps4, currently my ps3 is use its hdmi cable cause I play ffxiii in a attempt to finisih it

12. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Have fun with Destiny 2 for the next few days. Then the expansion will drop and your free game will become even more useless. That’s why they are giving it away, just to boost the DLC sales if possible. This would be the first DLC from 2014, I will not buy at launch. They have lost my trust and it is almost certain that two months from now they will be discounting it hard, as the playerbase starts to drop again. A DLC with its own season pass for more than a full priced game .. yeah .. OK …

signex likes this.
  13. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    Thanks for the title adjustment mods <3

drandiiski likes this.
  14. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC

Not bad, after the horrible last month.

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I dusted off my ps3 for this months PS+ games, specifically ZoE HD collection. And I isntantly cried, not only was there ps3 firmware update that was only 300mb that down load took 5+ minutes and the install took even longer, Went to download ZoE HD colllection and saw 8gbs, and cried again, PS3 is lucky it pulls 15mbit, wired or wireless. mean while my ps4 happy does 200mbit on wireless and 400mbit wired.

And what else was mind blowing EVERY other Wired/Wireless device connect to the SAME router got those 50mbit I had when PS3 was out, not even direct connection to ps3 fix those speed, nor did any network setting on the ps3

And now that I have 400mbit, which every wired device get 400mbit and every 2 ghz connection get 200mbit and ever 5ghz get 400mbit, so long as there with in 10 feet the ps3 STILL does 15mbit if lucky wired or wireless ( 3 feet from router), This was solo reason I refused to buy any thing digital back then, and still do but for other reasons, ( i like have physical copies)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019

16. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^^I wonder what Sony will give away to the ps3 and vita in two months time as the last psplus games before they drop plus support for the systems, will they go out on a high note i wonder and have a really good last few games.........or will the just fizzle away into the ether.

17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I taking bets now it gona go out on low note. :rolleyes:

The could always say the last month of free ps3 games from PS+ is you games of our choice, but, I think heaven would have burn and hell would have freeze, and the planets align for such a thing.

18. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  19. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Nice, i love puzzle games. havent played this before.

20. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti