PS3 price drops at Sams Club?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by DSparil, May 19, 2007.

1. DSparil

DSparil Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG StriX RX480, 8GB
    I saw the 20GB PS3 going at a local Sams Club for $380. That seems like a pretty good deal, has anyone seen better in the retail market?

Im still not that interested in the PS3, as the software lineup isn't to my liking. Its hard to say if my feelings will change in the future though, especially if the Final Fantasy series continues on the Sony platforms.

aaaand I dont own an HDTV yet, so much of the PS3 allure is wasted for me.

2. ultimate360

ultimate360 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GT KO 256MB
    Sony has announced that they are going to discontinue the 20GB model, so I guess Sam's Club has extras and are trying to get rid of them...anywho, that's a awesome deal....too bad I already have a 60GB model...:p

3. StormVR6

StormVR6 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti / GTX 650Ti PPU
    For that sort of money (about £190) you could buy a few and ship them to the UK, you'd make a nice bit of cash. The 60GB model - only model available in the UK - is still around £400 (approx $800).

4. CTman

CTman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6800 V9999
    Last edited: May 19, 2007

5. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    Good deal, but still crap overall. If you were planning on getting a PS3 I'd get this one though. The 20 GB model has already been discontinued, so these are just some extras laying around.

That's a pretty good deal, the link, but that still isn't gonna make the PS3 any better.