PS3 hacked

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah i know what u mean,i suppose for the money that you spend on a console you do get a lot of power for the price that you pay.

2. Mike Z

Mike Z Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Yea, and beside that.. come on, tell me this game doesn't look amazing.. also, the game plays just as good as it looks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah it looks great and i bet it plays well,but for me console games feel so much different to pc versions of the same game.

Also i have almost every console,computer,pinball,fruitmachine,handheld games and roms ever released....my pc is not just for playing modern titles,its also a great way to play games from many many years go,not to mention all the other things you can do like photoshopping,movies etc etc etc.

Consoles are ok for what they...There cheap,powerfull for the money that you spend,but you only get half of the enjoyment thats on offer:)

4. Mike Z

Mike Z Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    If I had the money, I'd do so much to my PC. I just don't have money to blow right now.. With what I wanna do to my computer, I'd need about $300. I want a new graphics card, better CPU cooler - probably one of those Corsair H50s - and new / more RAM. I don't spend a lot of money when it comes to graphic cards.

I have a lot of emulators too. In fact, I find it borderline insane that my PC can emulate the New Super Mario Brothers Wii version at 40 -60 FPS. It's playable. I was shocked.

5. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    I spent around 300 a year on a graphics card alone on my pc. I just spend 300 on a ps3 that will last several years. It takes the place of media center since I can now stream divx from my desktop to my main tv with it (no discs to burn anymore yah!). I should have invested in the ps3 a loooooonnnggg time ago and not just recently.

Oh...and.. most importantly...
    Gran Turismo 5!!!!

6. centurie

centurie Master Guru

GPU:
    n/a

i am glad to see another who has seen the light.............i sold all my pc stuff,had a good rig too,and purchased a laptop for the interwebz,a new ps3 and a new xbox...........and my gameing has been reborn............pc is a complete rip off.......what happend to all the dx10 and dx11 games???nothing has changed..........plus all the messing about just to get games to run as they shouls was a pain in the butt...........i never thought i would ever go to consoles but its the best thing i ever did.

7. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Why not just store all that media right onto the PS3 HDD.:)

8. HandyAndy

HandyAndy Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 SOC
    Simple. Both have their places. i do feel however that the x-box is slipping away and i am less inclined to use it.

PS3 Exclusives are great as will be the Move. PC is great and always will be.

9. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    Now dont get me wrong...I LOVE my pc for all the fps shooter games and nfs shift (shift looks horrid on ps3)...I just realize the ps3 is so much more useful and cheaper than a media pc without the drama.