Problems with windows 8.1 and ccc Morphological Filtering

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mahmoud elfar, Jun 9, 2014.

1. mahmoud elfar

mahmoud elfar Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD6750M OC 775 950
    I found a strange bug with windows 8.1 64 and ccc Morphological Filtering when it being on if i shut down or reboot my pc i got that message :
    LogonUI.exe application error, The instruction at 0x00000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written. Click OK to terminate the program

after a lot of searching i didn't find any solution for it so i recognized that changing the Morphological Filtering to on is the latest thing i done before i get that error message so i turned it back to off and everything becomes ok
    to over ride this message the only solution i found is to push the power button to make the pc to sleep and wake it again and i get the log screen back
    that is weird to get that kind of problem with Morphological Filtering on, so any one here get that kind of problem with Morphological Filtering ON ???:bang:

2. plywood99

plywood99 Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid Cool
    Are you setting it for the default profile? I have it set for certain games and have had no problems.

3. mahmoud elfar

mahmoud elfar Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD6750M OC 775 950
    yes as default not a specified game profile but i was setting it before in windows 7 from long time with no problem i dont know if that problem from windows 8.1 or catalyst 14.6

4. Freeze

Freeze Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 reference
    No issues here. I have it on on default profile.

Maybe you could try to reinstall the driver.