1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with the forums since the changes

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by MJ, Jun 23, 2002.

1. MJ

MJ Guest

I like the changes to the forums, but since you've changed them..now when I log in and try to post messages or just browse everything is loading incredibly slow...if I don't log in at all or log in and back out things work fine..its something to do with the log in system...I had no trouble before the changes..I love your site but I can't really post effectively anymore..and its not my machine...I can web-surf every other site I visit perfectly..whats up guys? Is there a prob?and is there a fix coming?..otherwise..great site:D

2. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

try cleaning out your cache,

3. UnReaL

UnReaL Guest

Have you tried to delete all cookies ? If that doesnt work, try some cookie settings maybe.... ?

4. UnReaL

UnReaL Guest

Heh, Dave posted at the same time as me...... :butt:

5. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

Stick your monkeys ass in my face will ya :booty:

6. MJ

MJ Guest

Hey Dave how do I clean out my cache?..its working better the last couple of times I've been here..maybe just some teething probs;) Thanks for the reply Unreal..you guys are great!:D

7. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

if your in IE, select the tools menu, and then internet options.

in there is the "delete files" or something along those lines on the very first page.

It'll stop the computer from going through the cache to get files and go straight to the internet. If your on dialup it'll slow you down a bit at first.
    :download: