Problem with new display

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by elando, Nov 21, 2015.

1. elando

elando Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Hi,

I have bought Asus VX24AH, coming from a Samsung which wasnt the best but I was Ok with it overall.

I am currently very displeased with the screen as I have a problem with both picture quality and playing games and stuttering.

Here is the link to what I got : https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...g-led-zero-frame-monitor-black-mo-079-as.html

I also can see a bit blurry /fuzzy edges to text/desktop icons. I also tried going down to 1920x1080 but it looks the same.

Can anyone help me. Am I missing something here? Was I suppose to set up something in Windows or downlaod something somewhere?

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I'd say that monitors resolution is a bit much for your GPU to handle gaming without setting everything fairly low

And the fuzziness with 1080p is because you're not running the LCD at it's native rez most likely

3. elando

elando Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Thanks for your reply, My sig lies, I have 980gtx.

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    update your specs :)

What connection are you using from GPU > LCD?

Can you post a video of the stuttering, and a screenshot of the bad image quality?

5. elando

elando Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Hi, Im using a HDMI cable. As for video I dont really have a software I can do it with but will give it a go. Also Updated my sig.