Problem with Bing Search web site?

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by jeffmorris, Oct 21, 2019.

1. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    I think that there is problem with Bing Search web site because I tried to use that web site to search the Internet for aluminum air batteries. Nothing happens when I try to click on a link. There is no spinning circle of dots and if I wait for a while, I get messages about scripts taking too long to run. I tried Google Search web site and it worked.

2. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 GAMING OC
    "myriad"

adjective
    Definition of myriad (Entry 2 of 2)

1: INNUMERABLE those myriad problems also : both numerous and diverse myriad topics
    2: having innumerable aspects or elements

While not being Bing; it could be one in a myriad of problems. Joking aside - its honestly not bing @jeffmorris no need to worry on that end.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    run your browser in safe mode. (no not windows safe mode, the browser has one of its own)

4. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    How can I run MS Edge in safe mode?

5. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Redacted by NDA
    I had a problem with Bing, it was automatically used after a Windows 10 install.
    Soon changed that lol.

6. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 GAMING OC
    There is no command to set Safe Mode in Microsoft Edge like Internet Explorer does - How do I set safe mode in Edge? (source)

An idea, if you're still having the same problem - test the same circumstances on an alternative internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, or Vivaldi.