Problem when editing posts..

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by THunDA, Feb 28, 2004.

1. THunDA

THunDA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor x1900xtx 675/783
    Hey guys..

This is weird..

I made a post like this..

You can always flash back.. But I think that you might have something set different in bios which is effecting your score.. Never have I lost or gained 3dmark points from a bios update..

I would clear the cmos , then enter bios and load default settings..then reboot right to bios again . From here go through all the settings and make sure they are right..

It might be a pain ..But if you write all your settings down and post them I might be able to help ya.. list everything on the Soft Menu page and the Advanced Chipset Features page if you do..

Thunda

Then when I edit it for something.. it looks like this..

You can always <nobr><a class="iAs" style="border-bottom:darkgreen 1px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:darkgreen;background-color:transparent;" href="#" onclick="return kwC();" target="_blank" oncontextmenu="return false;" onmouseover="kwE(event,64398);" onmouseout="kwL(event);" onmousemove="kwM(64398);">flash</a></nobr> back.. But I think that you might have something set different in bios which is effecting your score.. Never have I lost or gained 3dmark points from a bios update..

I would clear the cmos , then enter bios and load default settings..then reboot right to bios again . From here go through all the settings and make sure they are right..

It might be a pain ..But if you write all your settings down and post them I might be able to help ya.. list everything on the Soft Menu page and the Advanced Chipset Features page if you do..

Thunda

After im done editing and save the changes it saves all that code stuff in it..lol

Thunda

2. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea, I get that when I'm quoting someone in a reply. Adds all that jumble into the post as well like THunDA said.
    Is it to do with those green advert things that appear on various words?

3. Arch00

Arch00 Guest

yes its the advertising that it screwing it up.

4. THunDA

THunDA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor x1900xtx 675/783
    Ya I just realized I get it when quoting also :(

5. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    Yep it happend the other day but Hilbert did not beleave me LoL I posted this in the mod section linking to here and another post Plus posted my own errors.

I hope Hilbert will dissable it untill they can fix it right. Hell the forums have glitched 3 time on me so far, strage flashing like its trying to refresh. 4 times the forums have crashed causing me to have to refresh the page. And I cannot edit my post with all the crap HTML script taking over. All this with in just a few minets.

6. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Okay, I have an idea how to solve this, yet it requires code changes. I'll look into this Saturday.

Update: Okay, I think I have that bug under control. Let me know if you spot it again.