Prison Break Tv Show

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Morketh, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    What I do find peculiar, is that his spelling isn't that bad in other posts. Hence, it's a cry for attention - people move on and hit the ignore button.

Lost is really good. 1st season for a while, 2nd sucked for a while but now it rocks again.

Prison break is so good :3eyes: But I'm still only on the last episode of season 1, cause I forgot to watch a few episodes on the telly.

You should watch My Name is Earl :D

2. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

Darn, you got me there Icebird. Anyway, i'm not really into "primetime" television
    due to how dismal Lost was. It was interesting when it was a fight for survival amidst the mysterious creatures and forces at work on the island. When they finally started revealing the source of the creatures and all the other weird stuff, they might as well have used a monkey flinging (in my name). This is because a computer controlled by a former olympic athlete as the explanation is the weakest plot twist since Signs. After that, I lost all faith in prime time television and would not devote such excitement to an hour every other wednesday. Thank you, but I think I would rather stick to saturday morning Pokemon. Have any of you heard about the new 250 pokemon they added to Ash's pokedex? Don't lie, I know there are kids amongst you with physical ages that match my mental age.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2006
  3. dr jonz

dr jonz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x HIS Radeon 7970 Ghz
    Prison Break is more addictive than WoW.

4. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Haha, yea I love prison break, I think about whats going to happen next while I play WoW lol!!
    Yea, I'll check out My Name is Earl as soon as I am done with Prison Break and either 24 or Lost.. Hehe, I have a lot of time on my hands at work :) Thats when I watch all these shows hehe! Go Air Force, YEAH! :)

5. Omeguz

Omeguz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600 256 MB AGP
    You realise that you just posted a spoiler? Man, I'm glad I've seen the show that far, but people that haven't will get REALLY PI$$ED at you for ruining the entire season for them. My god, grow up.

6. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    I havent seen it, and it didnt spoil anything for me... I'm sure that is due to me not being able to understand it though.

7. Omeguz

Omeguz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600 256 MB AGP
    Yea, but you don't watch the show regularly, do you? You're too busy with Prison Break :D

8. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Well, I finished season 1 of Prison Break. I am disappointed in the last episode!
    Is Season 2 already going or is it next year? I looked for season 2 on the net and couldnt find it, jeez i cant wait to see the rest lol!!!

9. bender78

bender78 Member Guru

GPU:
    Club3D Radeon HD3850 256MB
    Season 2 is starting in Fall 2006, production started mid-june 2006.

Great Series, great actors as well.

and btw: don't feed the troll.

10. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    dont know what feeding the troll is but man i cant wait for the second season WOOHOOO!!!
    starting season 1 of 24 tonight

11. XL_ence

XL_ence Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DC2T
    everyone should watch entourage ;).

12. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    lol yea im watching that as well, entourage is no where near as good as prison break though
    ive only saw the first 3 epis of 24 but i dont think entourage can compare to that either

13. XL_ence

XL_ence Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DC2T
    well, i've never actually seen prison break. But i have seen 24. Maybe the first season of 24 was good....It started getting old halfway through the season though. But by the second season, it was definitely just the same thing over and over again. And I've watched a little of season 3, but I'm sure it's just the same thing again. But all action type shows are the same i guess.

14. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Morketh, Just to let you know, Season 1 of 24 is great but it's not so exciting at the very first episodes, but you'll have to resist and watch it till you get hooked :D.