Prison Break Tv Show

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Morketh, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Wow!! I just started the first season a few days ago and I can't get enough!! This show is the best TV series I have ever watched and I'm a big TV fan, hehe. I encourage everyone to watch this, at least watch the first episode of the first season, if that does not get you into the show, do not continue watching. I cannot wait to watch the rest!! Anyone else watch this show?

2. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

Isn't that the show with the explicit, gay, prison sex? I remember there are shower scenes in which men get raped by Taylor the Impalor, Bruce Biggs, and Coontahnda the Anaconda. There is also a scene where they spoon (literaly) by inserting a spoon into a man's anus?

3. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Thanks for you fantastic post. I've seen a couple other fantastic posts by you, keep it up!

4. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

Thank's for your sincere post. I wikied the list of prison shows and found that OZ was the show I was looking for. I saw it on HBO once while I was waiting for the softcore pr0n shows to come one.

5. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    You sound very intelligent :)
    Anyways, is anyone else interested in Prison Break, I think its the bestest!!

6. Woodmasterfox

Woodmasterfox Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
    Its a great show. Waiting for the next season patiently, I am.

7. 2god4u

2god4u Master Guru

GPU:
    2x Leadtek PX6800 TDH @ 420/800
    I think i know what show you're talking about, but monkey_ confused me, hopefully he's joking :).

And, yes i watch it, it's a addictive show indeed.

8. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Morketh, I have to say yes...I love the show and I watched since day one (August 29th I think it was?) anyways, I think I might stop watching it because they made us wait 3 months for the completion of the first season and they move it onto another season, which to be is completely redicilous.

Also, if you haven't gotten into 24 yet, you should look into it. It's one of the greatest TV shows I've ever come across.

I am still debating if I should go on and watch Season 2 of Prison Break but I doubt I will after what they did.

9. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Your not going to watch a great show because they had a delay in the completion of a season? Your crazy man, its not like it would be their loss if you didn't watch it hehe that show is great bro!! You needs to watch it!!

After I finish Prison Break, its a toss up between 24 and Lost.. I havent watched any episodes of either.

10. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

OMFG I HATE LOST i saw and epicode with the hach and it was dumbz0r5 When they opend the hach they made me wait for the next seesan I didnt like that and when the next seesan showed the hach and what was inside it It was stupid because when they go into the hach itsa suwer with a crazy olimpick athleete following them with a big ass uber gigantic ginormous monsr ocity of an m4 carbene Then it ends again and I dont wanna watch Also the big ass dinosore and the guy who confeces to doing his sister after a dinosore kills her was dumb and rong

11. jsv004

jsv004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    Prison break I think is one of the best shows if not the only best show on Fox. I don't watch much TV but Prison Break is the only thing I'm enjoying at the moment.

12. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    I will not begin to count the spelling errors in this post.. I am afraid I cannot take advice on this TV show from you Monkey due to all of these spelling errors lol.
    I have heard countless praises towards Lost and 24, so it is going to be a tough decision on which one I watch next.. I can't wait to finish Prison Break though, this is a great show!!

13. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

in my honost opinon lost is a pourly made show created by idiots the story is confucing and pourly put togethur one momint you see some guy snorting marrowana from a vurgin mary statu and the next they are being chased by a big ol dinosore and after that a koreen guy on a raf is fishing and falls in then it gose back to a litle black boy being sacrifyced to old men then it goes back to black guy on a diferint raf and falling in while fishing
    as for my speling erors i am not a geek like all of u i dont care if i spel casualy becuz ur not any smart than me by just speling beter

14. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Your correct, someone could not be considered smart than someone else by just spelling better, but when you have as many errors as you do.. well then it is pretty much implied that the other person is smarter.
    People are not geeks for spelling correctly, and you are not casually typing either, you just plain don't know how to spell. Typing things like "u and ur" instead of "you and your" is casually typing. What you did was an all out butcher of anything related to english lol!
    Did you quit school or something, I bet you english teach LOVED you!! lol

15. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

In Fact She Did My English Teecher Are My Mommy

16. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Tell your mom to come look at your last three posts in this thread and see what she says to you.

17. AstonM

AstonM Active Member

GPU:
    XFX 5850
    Im a prison break addict, got into it during the break between season 1 a and season 1 b, cant wait for the next season (called Manhunt). Then after that ended im into 24 like crazy, amazing show. Currently on season 3!

18. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Alright I will probably get 24 next then, seems like more of my type of movie.

19. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    :roll: monkey_feces, keep it going. You've got talent. :thumbup:

20. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    monkey, grow up and please learn to spell, I've seen quite a few of your posts over multiple threads now that are not appropriate or just plain crap.

Stop being so immature.

As for the TV Shows, Lost is pretty good, although I think they should of finished it at the end of Season 2, dragging it out into another Season isn't very good, especially when it doesn't seem to have any real direction, that said, I still like Lost.

Prison Break, brilliant show, definitely one of my favorites, hugely addicting, can't wait to see season 2.

I also like shows such as ER, House, Desperate Housewives is also pretty funny, although I haven't watched it for a while, Survivor, but that's finished now.

Apart from them, don't watch all that much TV.