Priority Mail, Hmm... FedEx or UPS

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Kevin Mauro, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    I really should have considered alternatives
    USPS.com Tracking Results, 9405508205496045444660

Wondering what other experiences may have been working with USPS... I contacted them but all that resulted was the below log - they looked into it for two days but didn't resolve it as it's now February 25th. I feel bad since it must be very rough being a postal worker right now and personally, I want to support our post office by using them but as someone who needs to make money sometimes through my small eBay store I need something that my buyers won't become irate over (ugh) perhaps they have a donation fund (the USPS) ? (EDIT: I kid a little there since I'd assume our tax payer dollars are what contribute alongside congressional / gov budget(s)... ? )
    1. Jan 14, 2021
      3:02pm
      PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CREATED 21588709
      NEW YORK, NY 10002
    2. Jan 17, 2021
      3:28pm
      PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED 21588709
      NEW YORK, NY 10002

2. Celcius

Celcius Master Guru

GPU:
    Orchid Pro Designer
    Based on both personal and professional experiences, I'd rank these as follows:

1. FedEx
    2. USPS
    3. Hurling your package out of a window in the general direction of it's destination
    4. UPS

3. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Very recently I had FedEx hold up a package in Chicago for an entire week. Took 3 weeks for something to go across the country.

4. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    I wish that someone invents the Star Trek Transporter - the machine that beams stuff from one place to other.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    painful deconstructions at the atomic level and reconstruction at the other end.

6. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    I use Drone Air....Really fast and dependable.

[​IMG]

:D

DannyD likes this.
  7. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    There is another machine in Star Trek TV shows and movies: Someone comes up to a machine in the wall and asks for food and drink. The machine generates the food on a dish and drink in a cup.

8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    President Trump was right, I don't care what you say. FedEX and UPS are ripping off the US Postal service. The majority of my packages in the last couple years were handed off to the USPS and FEDEX/UPS didn't pay a dime for that delivery. But I still got charged for it.