1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predator X34P help needed.

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by ESlik, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I bought this monitor and played around with color settings etc. as one would expect with a new monitor. I'm not satisfied with my settings, but I have no idea how to re set this thing to the factory out of the box settings. I can't even find an answer on the Acer Monitor forums. Anyone here with the X34P? Can anyone tell me how to re set this thing? Thanks all..all info appreciated..

2. jura11

jura11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 Ti 1080 FE
    Hi there

This should be very easy to do, press OSD joystick button and then press second button from top and you should see this and there is option to Reset All Settings

[​IMG]

Friend have same monitor like you are X34P and can check what settings he is using

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

3. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Much appreciated Jura. I knew there had to be a simple way, but I just couldn't find it amongst the myriad setting options. I would like to have a look at what settings your friend has if it's not too much to ask. I really really appreciate someone finally telling me how to reset tis monitor. I couldn't find an answer on the Acer Monitor forum anywhere. As usual, a Guru member came through for me.

4. jura11

jura11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 Ti 1080 FE
    Hi there

No worries there,glad its working for you this, I know there is simpler way how to do this, just don't remember now

Regarding the settings:

Picture:

Brightness 77,Contrast 50, Blue Light Off, Dark Boost Off and Adaptive Contrast Off

Color

Gamma 2.2, Color temp: User, Red Color 48, Green Color 47, Blue Color 52 and Saturation 100

Gaming

Over drive off(normal works but extreme just doesn't for him), Overclock On, Max refresh 120

He is using Adobe RGB color profile, he is using his PC mostly for rendering and editing etc and he prefer these settings, I borrowed this monitor from him amd must say been impressed

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

5. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Thanks again Jura. I'll try these settings. I'm sure they're better than the defaults.