1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power supply recomendations

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Alexis444, Oct 9, 2009.

1. ice_chiney

ice_chiney Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual 690s
    i beg to differ.. i had the 850w rosewill psu that was reviewed by j.guru and got it 8/10 rating or something of that sort, it worked flawless for me.... stable as well....

alex, read up b4 you spend your hard earned cash! let the reviewers and the numbers do the talking...

2. abula

abula Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti
    Corsair in PSU is consider one of the top performers atm, they build really stable psu with very competitive prices, and most of the time a very stable single 12v rail. Only other brands i consider on PSU are Antec, Enermax and PCPowerCooling.

These are some good decently priced PSU for your system,

Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W $85
    Review

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W $90
    Review

Either of the two above would be my choice for your setup, but since your budget allows here a couple more,

Antec TruePower New TP-750 Blue 750W $105
    Review

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W $120
    Review

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  3. Alexis444

Alexis444 Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX Vega 64 8gb
    Thanks evryone who helps me out on this thread.I ma a desicion & I gonna buy The http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371015. But bad news I have to buy a new mobo for my Phenom II. When the psu smoke the plug to give power the cpu burnout too.

Im angry because the mobo was good. Now I looking for some Gigabytes mobos on newegg. If I need a recomendation I gonna make a post.

Thanks to evryone really helps alot.

4. wlw_wl

wlw_wl Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6850 non-Toxic
    Actually it's +/-10% for -5V and -12V and +/-5% for the rest, so his +12V is well within tolerance (5% is 0.6V, he's only 0.1V off).

[​IMG]
    (according to ATX specification v. 2.2)
    (http://pcsupport.about.com/od/insidethepc/a/power-supply-voltage-tolerance.htm)

I was talking about his (Vcore2), mine is 2.10V exactly.
    Again, you showed complete lack of reading comprehension.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009