1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your game room/station pics #3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Mar 18, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    No, it has a keyboard tray so I just use that. ;)

2. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    ohh i see a smartass ey? xD ok youre off da hook you may go now lolz xD

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    not pictured, camera

[​IMG]

4. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 970 SSC
    nice TV.... ok speakers... but what's with.... the SOCKS!?!? Have a battle with dirt and the dirt won?

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    new work shoes leave black marks on all my socks, sure as hell not changing them for some black marks

6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Damn i wish i still had my big tv for PC :(

Wow, could u link me that wallpaper? It looks freakin' awesome.

7. LinkDrive

LinkDrive Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Toaster
  8. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    sexy socks ya got there harrr lolz :wanker:

and wheres da desk to that pc!!! :3eyes: ...:)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  9. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
  10. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    desk was gone forever in 2008 or something, never going back, keyboard on my lap and mouse on my arm rest, 1000x more comfortable

although, I don't think I've even switched on the pc in about 3 months at least, since my laptop can do near everything that I would want my pc to do

11. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    interesting....lolz out loud xD

12. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    That is awesome, I'm considering getting a big screen myself, thought 40" would be too big

13. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    40 too big? hell 55 is bare minimum where i come from of course youll have to sit away a certain distance in order to reduce eye fatigue xD

hell the proper way to do it is have a 24 or 30 inch lcd good quality for main work and a big tv for movies and games

3 monitors? useless and really makes no sense :)

14. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    yeh u don't usually use screens that big on a PC, console yes, but not PC

15. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    exactly thats what i was saying the big ones are for movies and gaming from pc/consoles, the small ones mentioned are for main pc work, browsing , modding , text editing , photo editing etc etc at the desk simple as that

16. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    Hallryu's HIS 5850 GPU
    is your eye strain related to the monitor being too bright during the night hours? try this piece of freeware. It lowers the blue light in the temperature range being output from any monitor. The blue light being emitted is known to stop the creation of melatonin, which is essential for your body clock to tell you when it is time to repair your body by sleeping. Have you ever stayed up all night barely yawning? It's the lack of melatonin from your monitor, especially if you use a large tv screen.

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

your screen will look weird or darker than usual but you will get used to it very quickly. And your body will thank you for it. :)

back on topic. multiple screens on a small desk? nah, just put up a heyooge 42" screen and you're good to go.

[​IMG]

17. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    true, I reckon I'll keep my 20" and get a 40" TV for gaming etc, the question is can u use the 40" as a secondary dispaly and get games to open on it rather than the main display

18. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    exactly my thinking, why sit close up to a 24" screen when I can recline to a 47" tv, same resolution, so what's it matter.

I thought of getting a 52 or 56" tv, since the cost was what I paid anyway, but I didn't want plasma or old style non led lcds, particularly due to huge power bills, this seemed fine size

19. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    well main reason with large displays is small fonts being hardly visible simple anything beyond 30 inch is not a viable solution for main pc work, games and movies no prob cause those fonts are exspecially bigger already , now if youd have 10000 or more cash then youd buy a 4k rez display then you could use a display larger than 30 for small fonts etc

and no need for blue manipulation at night i simply use a dimmer light no eye fatigue da fatigue was meant when you intend to use a display so large that 1080p isnt enough to get clear regular size os fonts

why you think main consumer pc displays only go up to 30 inch tops, cause anything beyond is used in news studios etc and cost more than you could possibly afford as mortal or if youre rich go and splurge 25000 on a 40 inch lcd ips panel :)

about that games on one and regular on the small display thats a no but why would you ,just turn off your pc monitor when you play or watch a movie in clone mode, thou im sure there is a way to have games display on one display and youre regular display being free for main use but in my eyes thats kinda useless, madvr can do it for movies but havent researched about the game subject

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  20. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    I'm getting a 50inch plasma if i ever buy a TV again. (samsung ofc :D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.