Post Scriptum

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by slick3, Jul 19, 2018.

1. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200

Anybody else eyeing this game? It looks great, plays very well too. It was supposed to be released yesterday, but it seems the developers will be delaying the release by a few more weeks to polish the game, and remove any bugs they have encountered.

They want to make a 'good first impression'. That's okay by me! :D

KissSh0t likes this.
  2. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    Had this in my wishlist for some time because of the sound of the planes. The thing that bothers me is no environmental destruction. I read that a tank might get stopped in its tracks by a pole or something.

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    you can actually get it now and play the beta by pre ordering it until launch

4. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    How is performance?

5. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    Performance is like squad 3-4 patches before. Not the best, but not hideous. I played a really long game last night and had a blast. The sounds design and effects are really great.

Graphics need a little bit of work, noticed some textures are not full rez, but I suppose that will change closer to release.

If you enjoy squad and want a ww2 theme, this is it. I have to say the Tiger tank is pretty intimidating.

Oh and also as commander you can call in air support, artillery which squad is lacking. Man the stuka's are terrifying when you're on the opposite side of the germans!

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Game is apparently pretty trash and is, currently, falsely advertising the features on it's own steam page.

Full release tho, gotta get some dolla

7. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080ti
    I prefer how Hell Let Loose moves in the 1st person view.... as apposed to how Post Scriptum moves in the 1st person. Scriptum has that gamey fist pump thing going etc. Like your body movements do not match the speed you are moving thing. Loose just looks more natural to me movement feel wise. I`m going to wait for HLL I think.

8. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Wow just loaded this & had a right blast hiding in a bush on the side of a wooded valley... This has an amazing sense of scale that's tangible visually.. must get my mic configured... :D

PS- It's been updated recently & it cost me under £25 on Steam.

9. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    I have to say the game runs flawlessly for me. They have done a really great job in fixing the performance as well as the increase in effects.

Tank explosions and shooting looks fantastic. The sound stage is also very good. Shooting has a good and realistic weight to it.

This game is going in a very good direction.

10. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Can run it at 1800 not problem Ultra, no AA needed.
    Here's a pic I took a few weeks back when I was new scrub wondering why I had a camera in my soldiers kit.
    231.jpg

Took the pic just as I noticed that dude on the right & yeah I wasn't there long lol

11. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
  12. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    TheTacticalBrit has a live stream up of a early access play on the new Post Scriptum maps that releases tomorrow. Karmakut & others are in their squad.