Possible to Overclock Crossfire Cards?

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by DJShamrock, Nov 25, 2007.

1. DJShamrock

DJShamrock Member

GPU:
    1900 Crossfire 512 & X1900XTX 512mb
    I have tried Rivatuner 2.06, ATI Tool, and a bunch of other they only overclock my master x1900 card, not my x1900xtx. When I turn off Crossfire in the CCC it them see's both cards but and each one can have it's own fan timing andd fan speed but it won't run them Crossfire.

This suck because I know I can get one card up to 728/900 easy. If I could find a tweaker that could able to do the same in both cards it would be sick.

Prefereably maybe a registry hack to up my levels in Overdrive in the CCC to allow me to push these alittle further.

I wish that made something that integrates in CCC to let me just push the clocks in Overdrive.

What's the worst that can happen? I have to put a decent DX10 card on my credit card? Who cares I am so in debt anyways. LOL

Anysuggestion of am I SOL?

2. glenboy

glenboy Guest

GPU:
    2 x 5850's for now
    atitool 0.25 beta 14 allows for overclocking in crossfire ( do a search on it) , the cards have to be overclocked individually, works well i used it

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  3. DJShamrock

DJShamrock Member

GPU:
    1900 Crossfire 512 & X1900XTX 512mb

I tried that but I one minute it would work, the next it would say a Kernel is missing. I hate that driver signing protection Microsoft makes but I under stand it for our safety. I am just going Overdrive until someone invents a decent tool.

No biggie.