Possible ideas for future Afterburner functionality upgrades

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Unwinder, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killian38

Killian38 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nope Not even worth it. I really can't think of a reply that is even worth it. Other than Meh

2. Joshua1337

Joshua1337 New Member

GPU:
    RX 580
    Dear Unwinder,
    Imho, it's more smart to listen to your users and to fix bugs rather than offend and abuse everyone who reports an issue.
    Issue reports are not spam in contrast to your answers to such posts. You do not respect your users. And you do that in a rather agressive way. That's not only miners who pointed to this fact many times here (and not only here).

Imho again, AB has far from ideal app architecture, poor ux, poor error reporting, poor logging, poor documentation, poor support. I'm stating that having 20+ years software engeneering background and some hardware design background as well.
    The only value the app have is some sort of know-hows. You just have no competitors and perhaps that's why you allow to yourself to bahave in such unprofessional way.

PS. Feel free to delete this post and ban me as you usual do. "It is so brave" (c)

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Yep, completely poor app with poor everything. Just stay away from it and troll outside this forum please.

4. Joshua1337

Joshua1337 New Member

GPU:
    RX 580
    That's exactly what I'm talking about.
    You know, I can be more specific. But you don't need that, right? It's much easier to call me a 'troll'. It's your standard behavior pattern.

5. Unwinder

I can be more specific as well, but you're not searching for any answers and discussion. It is really not a wise idea to start talking about respect when your first posting here is full with disrespect.
    Have a fun outside this forum please. An BTW, it is really hard to have 20+ years of software engineering experience with your 20+ age.

6. Joshua1337

Joshua1337 New Member

GPU:
    RX 580
    Sorry, I don't understand what for I should search? Should I search for something like "why AB hangs"?
    And btw, seems, you predict ages not very well. I'm about 41 years old ;)

7. Unwinder

You should search for forum rules and definition of trolling term. Yep, 41 with no doubts with 20+ years of software engineering. It is beyond of my understanding why people like to do the things you do.
    Please go home and troll outside this forum, there will be no more warnings.

-Tj- likes this.
  8. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA

Wow, what a sad individual you are. Don't like the free software, don't use it. Now you can go back and crawl away behind your TOR node, move on.

Kuss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.