Poor performance with Crossfire in COD Black ops

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by blesner, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Synks

Synks Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce GTX 580
    How come I saw over 102k players online in the server browser.

2. shadowcreaper

shadowcreaper Member

GPU:
    Asus 4870 512mb
    dont belvie server browser tbh they never right.

whats wied is that personally singleplayer is perfect, go multipayer is horrid.

fps i can go whatever i like if i stick it on 100 max fps i get 50 low-100 fps.

even using a config tool to turn off all the glows ect and i really dout it going to fix anything as i feel the more i look at game the more it seems like a huge code issue with game not working with the hardware correctly.

just tell me what can i do to make black ops run like mw2 apart from going to treyarch and shooting devs then getting some guy from mw2 to replace all the game files ?

3. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    Just to let everyone know, as of the new MP patch, I am running 10.5a , there are no more issues with crossfire, it has the same FPS as SP for me, thanks.

4. asingh

asingh Master Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor 4890 (X-Fire)
    Getting this type of scaling with all maxed out. With vSync off getting around 85-86 FPS but stutters like hell. Am on 10.5a Radeon drivers. Seems fine with the FPS capped at 60. Not made any changes to any configuration file.
    [​IMG]

Seems quite CPU bound.