poor amazon performance streak. rant.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by FULMTL, May 13, 2015.

1. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Sounds like the third party seller was at fault. Amazon itself does not put a charge through on a card till the item ships.

2. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    yeah it might have been through a seller but from that point as a rule I stick to cheaper items on Amazon, still think it's crazy to send an email saying my item will be dispatched in 3 months, it's the first time I ever saw anything like that.

3. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Sounds a lot like newegg to me, lol. Got two chromebooks in a row with shattered screens. Then they ran out of stock so the best they'd do for me is a $25 gift card.

4. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Total hit and miss, the website needs to have more transparency about third party sellers and specifically delivery times. I'll buy stuff using the one click feature, wonder where it has gotten to then have a look at my account details to find that it's coming from some third party seller and will take 4 - 30 days to arrive??? How crap is your stock file support and courier if the most accurate delivery time you can give is some time in the next 30 days?

Not that Amazon are perfect, looks like I'll have to wait another day for Witcher 3, despite pre ordering it and selecting the option for day of release delivery and this isn't the first time they have done this. In their defence though if you moan abotu it they usually refund the delivery.