POLL: BF3 all you hoped for?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Tequila, Sep 30, 2011.

?

BF3: Buy or No Buy

1. Have you cancelled your preorder? Or are no longer purchasing BF3?

37 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. BF3 ROCKS I BUI IT NOWZ

69 vote(s)
    65.1%
  1. Tequila

Tequila Guest

GPU:
    2xRTX3090 (nvLink)
    Just wanted to do a quick poll, with the fully packed AAA schedule of releases this October/November are guys here going to be picking up BF3? Have you already cancelled your preorder? Or is BF3 still da bomb and you will be playing it till early 2012?

..I think i'll pick it up when its far cheaper, I'm eyeing up Skyrim and Minecraft and the new Anno game - think the Beta was really disappointing for BF3.

I gave BF3 a really good go, got to rank 37 but I just think there are some real game breakers (Yes I even got to fly the jets in Caspian Border).

Assault is severely overpowered, and support LMG's with prone and bipod is just an annoyance. (p.s. recon is ubah nerfed :p)

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    wow your already rank 37 !

3. Tequila

Tequila Guest

GPU:
    2xRTX3090 (nvLink)
    Yeah... Dice saying that the game will take ages to finish is total bull****.

I'm really really really disappointed with it to be honest.. :(

PlayerName: Syner9y

4. Virtue

Virtue Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 WF3
    I didn't like it at first, then after playing for several hours I got addicted.. heh, should only get better with time when most things are fixed

5. Bentez

Bentez Guest

GPU:
    Palit GR RTX 3080
    Beta just made my want stronger, Caspian is great, it looks and plays like I'd hoped. Metro is fun enough. Just hope the rest of my housemates old machines will be able to run the game so we can reform our squad from BC2. If not the G3D platoon will fill this vold. 9 maps plus the expansion will do at the start. SP will be great with co-op. BF3 has been built up so much that its bound to not meet some expectations but for me I know I'm gonna love it all.

6. Fri4rTuck

Fri4rTuck Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 580GTX Twin Frozr II
    I like BF3 and will be playing it for a long time. The only game I have on the radar is Rage and I will play that between when the beta ends and the release date for BF3.

7. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I like it and still going to keep my ps3 copy on preorder for the game day.

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I wont be buying it. Beta proves that the game is really well done but nothing new as all other fps mp games. Game couldnt catch my attention.

I was like playing bc2.5 or what bc2 Should be.

But i will buy it someday indeed at a lower price.

9. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    All Battlefield games have began life with ridiculously overpowered guns, only for them to be patched back down to be level with other weapons.

BF1942 had the DP.
    BF2 had the PKM.
    BF2142 had the Voss.
    BC2 had the M60.

It's life, noobs use 'em, jerks pwn with 'em. Deal with it.

10. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    Game is what it was supposed to be. Everyone is comparing it to BC2 and that is not a bad thing! There are a few things that I don't like but nothing major. Oh and Mr Bigtime...you hate all games. There isn't a single time I have read were you actually liked a game on the PC for FPS. lol

11. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    ..and I promised I would laugh at everyone who didn't like BC2, said: "I'm waiting for BF3", only for me to reply: "It will be the same, so you will hate that also".

Ha ha ha.

[/i told you so]

Have you ever thought that, maybe, it wasn't the GAME you were enjoying, but the PEOPLE you were playing with? That's one thing I miss in BC2, the lack of a working VOIP.

12. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Not had a chance to try out Caspian yet so waiting until I do before I make an overall opinion.

13. Synks

Synks Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce GTX 580
    Not buying it.. A lot of glitches from alpha version and battlelog.

PC game should have menu and server browser inside a game and not on the web.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    not a single time u did bother to me.

i liked CRYSIS 1 and 2 and fear 1 2 3 and deus ex HR and FALLOUT series and bla bla bla. thanx for listening. u only take sht part of my words and leave rest. not on this topic indeed. all of the forum.

Anyway, i even said game is good quality but well, i dont love it. NEXT!

15. GPU

GPU Guest

-each to his own opinion but I 'll can't wait for the game and see all the maps, weapons ,armor ,

-new as in what? a triple cross bow that shoots flaming arrows around corners.
    seems to be what is selling games these days.

seems $15.00 buys a person now days ,so if the game was $35.00 you would love it. lol

16. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Thought the beta was okay. I probably won't be buying the game though until it goes cheaper.

17. Death_Lord

Death_Lord Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 GTX 8GB
    Right now the game feels like an arcade game, lights that flash when someone aims at you, Tagging, ect and ect, plus the ilumination and diferentiation of enemies is so bland that its hard to say who is who. Anther thing i dint liked was the "Web based" game manager, I really hate to relly on third party apps to play a game, they could not use the ingame menus like BC2 does? I dont think it was that hard..

18. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    I guess I ll buy it on a Steam sale.

19. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    And...thats a problem how?

Anyways, BF3 is looking better then BF2 did at launch. Then again, BF2 was flat out bad at launch...

20. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    what is this BF3?