Police report....I grew up with these dudes...sick

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, Dec 8, 2009.

1. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  3. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    What's the buyer going to do go tell the cops he got ripped off buying 20K of coke?

DNWTV

4. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Don't get in the game if you can't play

5. PistolGripPump

PistolGripPump Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 260 896MB
    .357, talk about a big mess to clean up.

6. helldragon89

helldragon89 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800gtx
    damnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thats some stone cold ****.

7. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    ...and a .22 and a .44... :wanker:

8. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Growing up he was a skin head prick and would follow the black kids on the track team home with coffee cans full of gas and douse them and light them up.

He had a job at a local pancake house and would piss in the batter.

He held his dog down and licked her clit for a dollar.

He was always unstable.

But If I was still in that bizz this news would not suprise me.

Smart to dismemeber them and then tupperware the pieces then bag em and put em in bigger bins and off to the sump.

If not for the torso being so heavy and the fence at the sump he may have gotten off clean.

Me personally well I would have stalkedthe guys with the loot until they reupped with real coke and then raided their spot.

9. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Wendell: You gonna drive out there?

Bell: No, that's the only thing I would've
    looked for. And it sounds like these
    boys died of natural causes.

Wendell: How's that, Sheriff?

Bell: Natural to the line of work they was in.

Wendell: Yessir.

10. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    those guys that gave him fake powder should know better then to play like that in that kind of game for obvious reasons. I my self would probably would have done the same if I spent 20,000 dollars on powder and got fake powder.like the op i'm not surprised at all because there is ways of doing things and ways not to. but sorry they are dead but imo they provoked a speed user and under estimated his capabilities.hell if they did that to some of the coke dealers I knew they would of came to his house with 4 other people strapped(armed).

11. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    S O S N H I

Sorry to the OP to hear that folks he grew up with are involved but this sounds to me like a case of Sh1t On Sh1t No Humans Involved

12. Funkgab

Funkgab Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 @ 850/1150
    thats why you don't go off scamming drug dealers.. is kind of crazy though how they can figure all this out..

13. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    the ****?

14. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I doubt he was keeping all the powder for himself.
    It was gonna net him a good sum of money and I am betting he was getting a kilo which can go for 35,000 for the 20,000 which would have been a sweet turn around profit especially if you sell by the gram for 90-160 a gram.

But the dude was always a sicko,the whole family was.

I handled things alot differently in similar situations which more than not wound up with someone getting a real good ass whooping and me getting what I was supposed to in the first place.

And yeah I woulda ran into the dudes house 4 deep and all strapped and held them there until they provided me with my supply.

Prolly would have made them call their dealer and made them rip him off so that he could deal with them, leaving me out of the equation of murder.

So glad I do not have to play that way anymore.

15. CrackWhiz

CrackWhiz Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4890 Dual Fan Editio
    and kids...thats why you shouldn't deal with drugs!

16. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Dont be sorry for me lol I couldnt care less about any of them.

I am used to this crap.

Also when you are in that business you trust no one and always be ready for the crap to come down.

They all got what they deserved.

1= Do not sell fake drugs especially in big quantities.

2=Do not abduct your victims before you kill them,and for god sake do not bring them to your house.

3=when you get ripped off try to recover your loss,you do not have to kill the one that ripped you.

4= cut open the damn bad and reach all the way into the middle and taste the crap,dumb asses,who dishes out 20k and does not test the product?

17. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    What's this, today's lesson on how to deal bad drugs and get payback on whoever you see fit?

18. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    No lesson,just common sense and I am sure most of the above posters would agree.

Besides even if you never lived that life stayle you can get the ideas of how to do something and not how to do something by watching CSI etc not to mention the nameless amounts of movies about murders,documentaries,unsolved mysteries, watch those as all ppl do and just make a list of all the mistaes made or how the killer was tracked and you can see how easy it could be to pull off.

19. pastmom

pastmom New Member

GPU:
    i dont know
    lynch and wall go to jail by a victim's mother

i just wanted to say that, without knowing any of the evidence, please don't judge. i sat through three weeks of testimony on my son's murderers' case and it was horrible to the max but also very informative. you people, sitting behind your monitors making uninformed statements. whether or not my son was doing drugs, every shred of evidence revealed that not one of the parties, other than the dealers themselves, had any clue it was fake. my son and the santos boy would never have hung around long enough to be murdered. they weren't stupid. they were out for the money, i've no doubt, and illegal is illegal. however, an illegal drug deal gone bad does not give mr. lynch, mr. wall, ms. reynolds or any other party involved, the excuse or the right to murder anyone. it was $30,000 not $3,000,000! if the murderers wanted their money back, the victims' families would've made it our business to get it together before these two were victims. it wasn't about the money, it was about the thrill of the kill for these murderers. i can say this without any doubts having been through the trial and the incredible amount of testimony and evidence. the judge sentenced lynch and wall to the maximum possible stating that this crime was the most monstrous he'd ever judged in his career.my son leaves behind two little girls. mr. santos leaves behind his family and his finance.

20. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    wow just seen thisa post..i am sorry if i came of justifying anything cause it is not justified..i myself would not have killed anyone...i knew the murderes not the victims..my parayers go out to you and the families of the victims.