Please say a prayer for my daughter

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, Jul 17, 2008.

1. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    im not a religious man, but my heart goes out to you and your family, im really sorry to hear about your hardship, we all moan about silly crap but you and your family have and have had it really tough, i really hope your daughter will be ok and congrats on the new kid. Your situation will improve, life can be tough but hold strong both for you and your family

Keep us updated and wish you all the best

2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    I stayed silent because I'm not the best at replying to such things but Imimmfn's post pretty much sums it up.

Best of luck to you and your family.

3. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    well i got an update tonight

things needed to be moved faster

so that meeting with the team i mentioned is not happening and instead they are operating wednesday

i will not be able to be there due to funds and the fact that my family there feels it would do more harm than good for her to see me again and me have to leave so fast,but my mother will be there and keep me updated the whole time.

i just pray the side effects are none or minimal or at least not permanent

i also prey they find no cancer,i am not prepared to play that ball game

4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Always think positive, never give up, that's ALL that matters...

5. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Oh by no means would i give up

i would show strength to all and then at night when all are asleep grieve to myself..

and even know i am not ready to deal with the cancer roller coaster,i will not have a choice if that comes to be the case.

i really try to be positive,but i have seen so much negative,have done so much negative,that it has made me a realist but i always keep hope

it is twisted but i see it in 2 ways

this is my punishment for the 7 years of hell i put my family and innocent ppl through

or the worst case, in my belief or should i say a belief that is more soothing than any other,maybe GOD needs her for something special.

6. freeZ

freeZ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE
    Very true.

@crazyace1303: your daughter will be in my prayers. Hope the surgery goes well and that it's not cancer.

7. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    My prayers are with your daughter mate.

8. HamidFULL

HamidFULL Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 700/2200
    I have request from GOD to help you but before anything yourself MUST ask it from GOD directly ...

9. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    update
    Today my daughter had her tumor removed
    All i know as of now is good news
    She woke up and was able to see,remember her name ,ppl,address,phone number,
    she was able to lift all her limbs and squeeze with both her hands.

downside is i am still holding my breath on results.
    they sent the tumor in for a cancer test and results will not be in until Monday,very frustrating.

It was a tumor call neurotosis or something like that,i got the info through my mother and not my ex as my ex was unable to come to the phone and my mom mixes stuff up
    I't is usually just operable and no radiation treatments needed
    The doctor is 99 percent sure there is no cancer and 99 percent sure he got it all removed,although it was a lot deeper than he expected.

so as of right now everything is ok
    later when she is more awake they will test her perifial vision.

10. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    thats great news man. keeping my fingers crossed about the results.
    best of luck on monday.

11. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Great to hear all is well. Now we just need to wait for even better news saying she can now return home, all is well!

Keep us updated...

12. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    Great to hear that everything went well. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday, too! :thumbup:

13. krayzieNRG

krayzieNRG Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 970
    thank god..........thats some good news,hope this nightmare will be over soon....keep the faith

14. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    I never respond to these threads but I hope she's ok bro

15. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    great news, wish her the very best. Have a drink :)

16. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
    That's real good news, hope the last tests come back good too.

17. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    results of the last mri done before her release today,showed a spot left in her brain very small
    doc wants to wait 2 weeks till the swelling goes down and then do another mri and take it from there

still awaiting the cancer results

to add to the craziness,i called the hospital last night because i have not heard from anyone all day

the nurses said they needed clearence to talk to me,i was like wtf?
    they said i had to call back cause her mom was not in the room at the time

my mom then called me and gave me an update but none told my ex i called to get clearance

so i call today in the morning
    they won't tell me a thing so they put my ex on the phone who instantly tells me to stop f'ing calling the hospital i have no business calling there and i am confusing them (assuming her fiancee was playing the father role and then i call and say i am the father)
    i told her then i will email over scans of all my I.D,child support receipts and social and pic i.d and she was screaming at me so i hung up

i called the hospital administrator for children at 1 pm
    she did not get back to me until 5pm after they were discharged and she gave me the number to the doc's office so i can have it out with them

i got some BS from the admin that maybe it is due to my ex is the main healthcare proxy
    which would give confindentiallity under the H.i.P.A guildlines,But not from a paternal parent

i explained there is a child support agreemnt but it was a mutual agreement and qwe never went for custody of my daughter,we just agreed she would saty with her mom and this agreement was out of court.

besides even if she did have sole custody,according to N.Y law a father is still entitled to all medical or school records and the main parent would just have the bottom line decision about the choices that are made in the child's life.

she later told my mother that i am not allowed to call her house anymore and that as far as she is concerned me choosing to move out of state forfeited my rights to my daughter and proceeded to say how i did not come up for her communion and all the other stuff

i cannot afford to come up for those things or i would have been there

and i chose to move here to get away from the drug infested areas i was living in
    it was for my survival not to run from my daughter

i call all the time and she never receives my messages,and never calls me back
    i was luicky if i got her on the phone once every three weeks for maybe 5 minutes

i will petition the courts in N.Y if i need to
    my father in law is an ex cop and runs 2 father's rights associations
    so he can draft up all my paper work and he represented himself through his divorce which has been going on for over 15 years now

I know she will fight me tooth and nail but i want more involvement in her life and not have to find everything out from my mother cause my ex refuses to feel the need that i should be informed of anything

she has asked me time and time again to sign my rights away so her fiancee can adopt my daughter because i left her in N.Y.

18. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    Exactly. You are the father and have the right to get all the information from the hospital. In Germany you could sue the hospital, if they would refuse to give you the information. I'm not sure though, what your rights in the U.S.A. are. At least you have your mother, who is able to get you some updates on the situation...

19. kRze

kRze Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 280 SSC|24" Dell
    Hope she is fine.. and lives a long life.

20. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    sooner or later your ex will realize she is being utterly and completely selfish. what she is doing serves her purposes alone,nothing more. if she is a half intelligent person she will eventually see that. just keep your head and dont lower yourself to arguing with her. things will work out in the end.
    keep your spirits up and dont let the stress drive you nuts. were all pulling for your little one.