Please complete both the subject and message field.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by shadex, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
    Relationship w/ someone who's bipolar? A massive mistake. Yep. A friend of mine is getting divorce just because his wife refuse to take care of the baby right after birth, yep, bipolar.

****.. women REALLY need to harness and master their mood swing - MEN don't like it and WE WILL DIVORCE YOU!

2. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    [​IMG]

3. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
  4. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
    I don't care. Women needs to control it. If not, then we will inject with proper hormones to counteract whenever hormones are causing this problem (bipolar, PPD, or whatever).

No way in hell we're dealing with it.

5. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Hard to control something you have no control over...

6. ReLaps3

ReLaps3 Banned

GPU:
    XFX HD5770 1gig ddr5
    Women with PPD usually make terrible mothers. Most dont even feel love for the child even years after birth.

either way Ive had my share of bipolar women, Never again!!!

7. LemonHaze

LemonHaze Member

GPU:
    128MB NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti!
    I'm sure his wife loves having a mental illness...

8. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    speak for yourelves. you geniuses need to picture yourselves on the other side of the fence and then tell me how you feel.

9. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    When you have bipolar, and someone says you should control it, it's kind of annoying.

Imagine you're driving a car, and the phantom in the passenger seat grabs the wheel and jerks it to the left. When you wreck, the police writing the accident report say you should have controlled it better.

I doubt that's the case here, though.

10. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    shadex you're either incredibly idiotic, or just an prick.

It still amazes me what some people bash out of their keyboards...

11. mmicrosysm

mmicrosysm Master Guru

GPU:
    Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
    HAHAHAHAHA Love the picture.

12. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    Personally i`d go for PRICK
    Obviously a self centered and heartless PRICK,next he`ll say women should`nt have kids just in case...what a PRICK and the friend is a PRICK too

My mother suffered with bipolar and manic depression all her life,i suggest if you have any more nasty comments keep them to your self and dont be a such a PRICK
    depression can come and go but people like you shadex and your friend will always be PRICKS

Bipolar Disorder
    the bipolar disorder illness affects the lives of many individuals. Not only those who have been diagnosed but family members and others in continual close contact with sufferers will be well familiar with the trials and tribulations of life with bipolar disorder. However this mental illness also known as manic depression can be treated, and people can lead full and productive lives. Many are exceptionally talented individuals, famous celebrities and top achievers in their fields.

What is bipolar disorder

Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder. In some individuals a chemical imbalance occurs in the brain affecting mood, energy levels and ones general ability to perform normally. Exactly why and how this happens is still under review but there seems to be both heredity and environmental components. Characteristic of bipolar is the oscillating between opposite ends of the mood spectrum. The severity duration and consequence of the mood swings allow for numerous variations within the bipolar spectrum the most well known of which are bipolar 1 and bipolar 11. From the manic highs through the milder hypomania to the depressive lows there are many in-betweens.

We all have periods of elation and despair, a natural part of living but different from these normal ups and downs, the bipolar symptoms are severe and the ramifications can be widespread and potentially damaging to the individual, their relationships, job or school performance etc.

Bipolar disorder typically develops in late adolescence or early adulthood. However, some people have their first symptoms of depression during childhood, and some develop them late in life. It is often not recognized as an illness, and people may suffer for years before it is properly diagnosed and treated. Bipolar disorder is a long-term illness that must be carefully managed throughout a person's life. The risk of suicide including teen suicide is high in untreated cases.

The bipolar disease does not seem to discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race ethnic groups or social classes. However there seems to be a genetic component as bipolar runs in families. Most sufferers having other close relatives with either unipolar or bipolar depression.

Some things in life we don’t get a choice in like whether or not we are genetically predisposed to bipolar disorder but there is an awful lot we do have control of which can have a very beneficial effect on the outcome. There will be aspects of day to day living complicated by bipolar but certainly not insurmountable and there will also be many benefits from the exceptional gifted abilities of many bipolar disorder individuals.

The aim of this site is to provide those interested with the knowledge of potential pitfalls. If you know what might happen you and your loved ones working as a team can put coping strategies in place in advance to minimize any damage.
    for more info goto http://www.lifeloveandbipolar.com/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  13. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Wow, talking about another member like this is, well, STUPID. If you have an issue with them, do it in PM. Don't make a damn thread.

14. fxmercenary

fxmercenary Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC Edition
    In all honesty I don't think he meant to. Look at the name of the thread lol. Either he went keyboard cowboy or the gibson got hacked by crash override.

15. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670

16. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Don't think he meant to what? Go to PM, or talk about another member and openly bash their decision?

17. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
  18. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    Goose pretty much nailed it.I was diagnosed when I was 7 and I have to take like 900mg of lithium to help control it but only helps so much.it has a big impact on my employment too and was the reason why I lost the job I had because I went off my meds because I would work 15 hour days and no time to medicate.

19. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I stood up for two days once when I was off my meds and felt fine lol.

20. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    I did not start the thread and i cannot believe some one would start a thread like this or be aloud to start one,he shared his opinion and ive shared mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.