Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Moganza, Nov 28, 2010.
indeed it still said pre-order hours after I bought so hopefully they'll get sent
Yeah same here although I think ill cry if I don't get it that price. I'll let u guys know how it goes with me.
I just got an e-mail saying they will be delayed and they'll get them on the 17th
What does everyone think, keep the order? Also if the price changes will they charge us more?
If the price changes they will have to verify with you whether you want to proceed with the purchase...
Also the 6970's could be out by then meaning a possible price drop anyway depending on performance and price of the AMD cards.
Yeah keep the order. just in case . like iako said 6970 will come out and lower the price of the 580 anyway but by keeping the order u may still get it at that price. at least ur current. gfx card is good. look at mine lol
guys i wouldnt get your hope up on price drops just because ati release a new card.
this is always said regards new launches and yes you might get a good offer but i think it's somewhat of a myth that you'll see a complete price drop across the board on 580's..
correct me if am wrong but we didnt see ati lower prices on the 5870 to match the 480 if i am not mistaken...
and regards the amazon thing, when an offer is that good it's 2 good to be true. but fingers x. i was pretty skeptical when i saw this but u never know..
p.s mines still on pre-order but am having 2nd thoughts as actually 10.5's are still doing ok.
but it's crap the only driver i can use is this and it doesnt give me much confidence for future and we all want our gpus to be future proof not only in terms of power but also driver support...
thats not say 2 nvidia might not give me headaches but it's looking the safer bet albeit costs more
I received an e-mail saying they would honour my original purchase price, hmm we'll see
Is this the same email?
^ yeh but I asked them if they'd charge me more if the prices went up before my order is dispatched and they said
Well I gotta say I am happy with Amazon.
^ lol don't say that yet, wait till you have the card, I used to say the same about Corsair, until I sent them my HX650 to RMA, 3 weeks later they still have it and are being a pain in the ass
Lol maybe ur right. BTW I bought the tx 750 and bloody hell do they give u an excess of cables. If I knew they had that much I would have got the hx lol
I learnt that the hard way lol, I had an TX850 which I decided to trade for my HX650 that went for RMA because of that same reason. Luckily I found a second hand HX850 for a decent price so I've got a good one now
well at least I brushed up on my cable managing skills xD
LOL see what I mean Moganza they have reneged
Ye just got it. Those bastards! U have a right to complain don't u. They said they would sell it to u at the original price
^ I don't know, they'll just quote their pricing policy I expect
then just show em the email they sent u. They should compensate u some way. Oh well at least this way ill get a gfx card sooner
^ hmm I'll try lol, you going to order from somewhere else?
Not sure at the moment but ill let u know when I surf for one tonight.