Phone choices......

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by Jonny Manc, Nov 9, 2009.

?

Which should I get?

1. HTC HD2

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Apple iPhone

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Other - please state what!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    3GS is the best phone ever for me. i even dont use my laptop at home because of it lol. just satisfy my needs.

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    The one thing that sucks about the iphone is the camera... even 3 year old phones had better cameras than the iphone. Other than that, it's still the best phone.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    comon man.one of my friend has a 8MP camera phone and he never uses it. yeah i use camera sometimes for my work. while i am in construction yard i record video and take photo but my 3gsis enough...not that bad.

4. Jonny Manc

Jonny Manc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA 3080 LHR
    Lovin the iPhone atm....had no broadband (14" of rain fail in the last 24hrs just up the road and killed all the servers :() all day, so the iPhone toook a beating and came through it well.

As for camera, firstly, it aint soo bad but it aint great......for that I have a nice little slim point and click digi which does a good job so not really a mega issue for me :D

5. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600
    iPhone 3G or 3GS all the way.

I got an iPhone 3G currently, didn't wanna get into the norm and the hype of the iPhone, dad got me one as a birthday gift and I don't think I'd be letting go of this for a very long time, for the needs you stated, browsing/ music/ movies, there's no other better option.
    No phone web browser has still been able to rival the Safari web browser on the iPhone, just loving it

6. Jonny Manc

Jonny Manc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA 3080 LHR
    Just bought a backup battery (1/2price :D) and a new headset too.........all is good in iPhoneLand ;)

7. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    I would have suggested a SE X2. Great everything. Not sure if it's out just yet though, haven't checked in about a month. The SE X10 looks fantastic though, too bad it doesn't come out till next quarter.

Never have liked the camera on the iPhone, it really is crap. Not even a flash.