PC DRIVER 3 INGAME SHOTS,looks a lot better than xbox version.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by FRAGEYE, Mar 15, 2005.

1. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
  2. OlharaK

OlharaK Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GF4Ti4400
    Thx for the screens, is it just me or the game even in max settings look a bit crappy? cars textures lack detail.. I think developers didn't improved anything at all besides shaders isn't that true?

3. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armor 8G OC
    i totally agree with you. i also noticed that some of the buildings flickered in the distance. i hate the feeling of the vehicle controls. and why are the light poles indestructible? i always fail in chasing missions because of these damn light poles. and not to mention these damn chasing missions. they are become more difficult and annoying. i hate this game. it's so annoying!

4. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    2 x Evga sc GTX 780
    I'm going to give this game a shot regardless of everyone's complaints. I'm sure for every complainer there are ten people thoroughly enjoying the game.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005

5. omarmakki

omarmakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GeForce 6800 (12x1,6vp)
    The graphics look great!! I hope that it is better than the PS2 version

6. Netcore

Netcore Master Guru

GPU:
    His Excalibur Radeon x800 Pro Iceq II-- 550/570
    Omg!This game has such sucky grpahics!!!!Everything is so blocky and undetailed,draw distance sux,some textures flicker.Shadows are so so so blocky.Even Gta Vice City has better graphics.

As for gameplay it sux too.Do yourself a favour and don't buy this horrible game.If this game had come out in 2002 it would have looked great for that time,but come on it is 2005 now :rolleyes:

7. OlharaK

OlharaK Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GF4Ti4400
    Well I don't bother at all if the game doesn't look that good, as long as the gameplay was good, I remember having LOTS of fun playing Driver 1 for PSX with friends, the game was awesome and it had a feeling that somewhat was lost in driver2.. hope this one isn't worst that driver2 at least which wasn't that bad but just liked the first one better. Btw is the game modable? if it really is it would make it a lot better, shame they took a full year to release it and the game doesn't look much better than consoles and doesn't run good either.

8. Roliath

Roliath Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x 6970 crossfire
    dude, just try it out for yourself!
    I didn't expect much from it, knowing how the xbox version was, so when I play this, i'm blown away (okay not really).
    But it is VERY fun! I'm enjoying "take a drive" and shooting em up and such.
    it's fun! and the crashes are insane!

9. stalkersoftware

stalkersoftware Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 6800 OC @ 380/800
  10. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    THE CONSOLE VERSIONS DID SUCK!for me this is the best one to date including vice city,don't get me wrong vc is a top game,but the visuals are better in this game,with full filters,detail,hi res this looks like a good step from gta visuals,the control is sweet,gun battles rock,i also like the replay recording,hopefully someone could do a driver mta client that would be sweet,i'll post some ingame action from console and my pc version,to show the difference,back soon.

11. Stech

Stech Master Guru

GPU:
    His 3850
    This game is really good the graphics are top notch when it comes to shaders and world textures and vehicles,whereas our character feels stiff,but the physics rock even the boxes and barrels can be destroyed.
    The best thing about the game are its cutscenes they are awesome and have production quality sound but in game the sound is not so good just medicore.Overall I would give a respectable 8.1/10.

12. NiukNiuk

NiukNiuk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R6950 twin frozr II
    Some new screens...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. InFiD3L

InFiD3L Maha Guru

GPU:
    x1950 Pro
    character models, texture and lighting seem to be pretty poor :rolleyes:

14. Netcore

Netcore Master Guru

GPU:
    His Excalibur Radeon x800 Pro Iceq II-- 550/570
    Yes this game has very cheap graphics with lots of bugs.

15. OlharaK

OlharaK Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GF4Ti4400
    Yeah top notch gfx and textures.. SERIOUSLY aren't you being sarcastic? this game gfx suck! lots of texture bugs and the lighting was better in driver1! and shadows are about the same. And the game autoran shows a date of 20/02/2004 doesn't that mean they created the game by that date?:confused: if so that measn they just made ppl wait a full year just to make us think the game was improved:rolleyes: which wasn't.. I'm a really BIG fan of driver series but this game is total crap compared to driver1 or driver2, not cause of gfx but simply cause even the driving is crappy, the car looses control very easily when trying to do corners which wasn't the case in driver1 with the car drifting along them.. PRIZE for best work on turning an awesome game in a complete ****:puke:

16. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    heh those graphics suck. very plain looking and low poly count

17. xg-ei8ht

xg-ei8ht Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1gb 6870 Sapphire
    shadows are okish, very hardlooking. skins aint terrible but aint great either. cars and damage are okish. textures are total crap. look at the buildings, jeez, dont pc programmers know how to use textures ffs.

sure them shots aint ps2,lol. if not you'd think they were.

christ when is someone actually going to make a game of this kind worthy of the new graphic cards, let alone mine.

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i just bought constantine instead of DRIVER3.because i have heard,read so much about driver3 has bugs!many
    many bugs.

19. scarface1983

scarface1983 Guest

I just finished Playing this peice of junk called Driv3r 3, horible game, the player moves stiff, the graphics suck with alot of glitches and bugs, the vehicle control sucks, the whole game is a peice of crap, unfinished game, they delayed this game for over a year, and now that its finally out the graphics suck and are outdated, all i can say is wait for GTA:SAN ANDREAS for PC, that is a quality game, and for people who wanna drive around in MIAMI, just play VICE CITY, i give this game 2 out of 10.............WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN A WHILE....i launched this game out of my window, no joke.......:]

20. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB