Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by shoja, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    at this rate is gonna take days to download...

there is only an option to close and am worried am gonna lose all that have downloaded so far (if i restart). argh...

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    you don't loose what you downloaded if you close the launcher.

3. Wanny

Wanny Guest

My name is Wanny in game

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Wanny you're on the US server, right? anyway man, Fellshrine ruin is amazing! Add me guys, name is SnowThea (gay I know)

5. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    yes you do. well it did to me...nvm wasnt that bothered anyways.

6. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    i dint lose what i downloaded and i stopped it loads of time. actually played the game now, its really good . The graphics are quite good and the game play has a nice feel to it.
    keep getting disconnected tho and it lost my character lol

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    the characters haven't been lost, it's just a server side issue with overloading, from what I understand they're working on adding more servers for the game to make everything run smoother. Had a few disconnects, then the characters disappeared too, but they were back on another login :) The game is getting better and better. A few niggles with it, but nothing major.

8. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Game is great so far. Only at like level 4 or something like that. Started off with a Marauder. Its running beautifully as well. Servers are not a problem at all, game downloaded fast, entering was fast, game it self it a total rip off of Diablo but still thats not a bad thing. I find it funny how a small company like this can basically make a new FREE game that is just like Diablo in almost every way and not have many problems as Blizzard had.

Although I opened the skill tree browser when I leveled up and got the first skill point I nearly **** my self when I scrolled out!!! ITS MASSIVE!

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    haha. yeah it's big, but you have all the 6 classes on it and once you learn about the game it becomes less intimidating. I just started the last cave before Vaal (act 2 boss) and got dced again :( think that means I shouldn't play any more?

10. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I got a chance to give it a go and man am I impressed. Everyone who paid for Diablo III should have paid for this game instead, even if its free. Just throw that extra cash at them for the awesome job they have done.

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Right guys, it seems like we can play cross-server so put your names down here and we can have some pvp fun maybe, or do some end game together.

12. Poison

Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 12gb
    This game is really fun, my name is poixon if you want to add me.

13. gbooster

gbooster Member Guru

GPU:
    zotac 1080gtx
    This game is great, but very difficult if trying to play Hardcore. New players are not going to survive very long as the game requires a lot of build planning and knowledge of the gems and skills.

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    it's actually not that hard to survive, a lot easier than in Diablo. plus when you die you don't loose your character, it gets moved into default league.

15. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Name Marauder : ChickenLicker

:) Everything I put in was taken! So I just put in some random thing LOL

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    lol, that's a crazy name. Will add you guys tonight so accept an invite from SnowThea.

17. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    That's actually rather brilliant. Good way to keep hardcore more active. Also, if you invest a TON of time into a hardcore character, you might be less included to rage quit forever if you die.

Still don't know if I'll ever be able to get into this like I did with Diablo 3. Hows the zoom level? Has the camera been pulled back at all? Or is it still zoomed in so far you can only see your characters feet and a stick on screen at the same time :p

18. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4070
    Busy downloading the game as we speak. So from those who have played it, is it a D3 killer? Or rather, is this game would D3 should have been?

19. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Diablo 3 isn't a bad game itself. It just doesn't deserve the name "Diablo 3". Name it something else and I'm totally fine with it.

I see PoE as a better D2 sequel than D3 actually.

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    it's really really good. different to d3. slower pace, darker, more complex. combat not as good, it's less fluent. but really addictive, atmospheric and gripping. some of the zones are incredible so dark and almost scary. so atmospheric and the soundtrack is the best I've heard in years. try it!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.