1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overlay not working in Rocket League

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by gnaLor, Nov 14, 2018.

1. gnaLor

gnaLor New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6GB
    I'm using RivaTuner for Rocket League with HWInfo. Version 7.0.2 worked flawless, but 7.1.0 and up (including Beta) doesn't show the overlay ingame. Tried all the RivaTuner settings in many combinations, launched it as Admin etc., without results. Anything else I can do?

It still works without any problems in other games like Dota 2.
    I hope this will eventually get fixed (starting to lose hope though). As a workaround I'd love to downgrade to 7.0.2, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody have a link to it?

I'm on Windows 10, fully updated, i7-7700HQ, GTX 1060.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    tried enabling Stealth?

3. gnaLor

gnaLor New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6GB
    I tried everything and it still isn't fixed. Every other game works.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Guys, it is not fun. Not fun at all. I've just purchased one more game, which I don't need and which I'll never launch anymore. Purchased it just to verify false "it still isn't fixed" claim and ensure that everything is working in reality.
    Before claiming that it is broken on RTSS side PLEASE ensure that you perform standard troubleshooting steps including CLEAN install of RTSS and searching youtube for vidoes from other users streaming/playing your target game with RTSS overlay on. Doing so you won't force me to throw my money away on verifying false problems. That's not fun to constantly pay for nothing, sorry.

5. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 OC
    Did you already "Reset cache" ?

In RTSS window click on "Setup" right next to Reset and open up extended settings.
    Scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the button "Reset cache".