Overclocking FX5900 ultra

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by nielssaber, Oct 6, 2003.

1. nielssaber

nielssaber Guest

well, i have a problem with Hardpage, when i want to put my card to 3D mode i get 300MHz core and 850MHz mem but the 300 core is wrong, it should be 450core and 850mem at 3D option...
    how can i change this?

btw in the normal Nvidia option tools in windows it DOES give 450core and 850 mem, but not in hardpage..

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Hi, please for overclocking FX 5800/5900/Ultra cards use beta version of nVHardPage from http://www.nvhardpage.com . Current official version is not compatible with your FX 5900 Ultra card (in case of overclocking). New official version come after 2-4 weeks, here on Guru3D.

3. nielssaber

nielssaber Guest

thx mate

4. nielssaber

nielssaber Guest

well i downloaded the beta version, and it fixed my core speed (Its 450core and 850 mem now) BUT now i cant change my memory speed. I can only change my core speed..

how to change that?

5. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    Hi, you must overclock memory in 2D mode - memory can be overclocked only in 2D mode, but after overclocking in 2D mode is memory speed set for both (2D and 3D) modes.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2003
  6. nielssaber

nielssaber Guest

ok thx thats good, but i have a new prob.

I have detonator 51.75 and when i want to overclock i get VERY strange numbers for core speed and mem speed, how can i fix that?

it said ''try deactivate coolbits'' but that also didnt work, and i have the newest Hardpage version.

7. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    Yes, nVHardPage have problem with 51.75 detonators, but only with FX 5800/5900/Ultra cards. NVHardPage can overclock all other cards with 51.75 detonators.

8. nielssaber

nielssaber Guest

there is coming a new hardpage version soon that fixes the prob with detonator 51.X and 52.X ?

9. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    Yes, new version coming in next month ...

10. GerbilJammer

GerbilJammer New Member

not true about the weird numbers with the fx 5800 and 5900... I have a 5200 FX PCI and i get the wrid numbers thing with the 5x.xx drivers...