1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outer Wilds

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowDuke, May 31, 2019.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    http://outerwilds.com/

Outer Wilds is an open world mystery about a solar system trapped in an endless time loop.

Welcome to the Space Program!
    You're the newest recruit of Outer Wilds Ventures, a fledgling space program searching for answers in a strange, constantly evolving solar system.

[​IMG]

Mysteries of the Solar System...
    What lurks in the heart of the ominous Dark Bramble? Who built the alien ruins on the Moon? Can the endless time loop be stopped? Answers await you in the most dangerous reaches of space.

[​IMG]

A World That Changes Over Time
    The planets of Outer Wilds are packed with hidden locations that change with the passage of time. Visit an underground city of before it's swallowed by sand, or explore the surface of a planet as it crumbles beneath your feet. Every secret is guarded by hazardous environments and natural catastrophes.

[​IMG]

Grab Your Intergalactic Hiking Gear!
    Strap on your hiking boots, check your oxygen levels, and get ready to venture into space. Use a variety of unique gadgets to probe your surroundings, track down mysterious signals, decipher ancient alien writing, and roast the perfect marshmallow.

[​IMG]

I saw theres no thread for this game?

Very nice game but i have some questions, played like 5 hours already. Hard to find anything related to quests or "tips" right now, game was just released.

Some1 knows if theres a way to "expand" the "timer" for like 10 minutes? Dont want to spoiler too much. I find it very stressful for certain quests.

SerotoNiN likes this.
  2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    no clue think the game just came out, just looked at the ce forums and no tables for the game yet, no doubt if there is a timer mechanic people will want a hack for it.

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yeah, for sure. But i dont want to freeze it or cheat it in any way. Just if theres something ingame what can expand or even freeze it.
    If its removed or frozen that wont be good cos its core.

4. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    I think this is a game pass Xbox One title? I saw something pop up on my phone about it. If so, I'll try it.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Unfortunately not a "play anywhere" title from Microsoft in gamepass. But right now only 11 € at Epic Store.

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    How long is the paid timed exclusivity? 6 months or 12?

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Afaik 12

KissSh0t likes this.
  8. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Eh, it could turn out to be interesting, but it's a "sale game" for me. I don't find the footage that mindblowing.