OSD flickering while recording/streaming

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by interceptor, Nov 6, 2019 at 2:34 PM.

1. interceptor

interceptor Member

GPU:
    GTX780AMP
    Hi
    I use RTSS for quite long time, sometimes when i stream or want to record something with osd on (to show performance etc) osd flickers a lot and I don't really know how to fix it.
    here's example of this issue:

2. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 1080ti-XOC BIOS
    I had this problem while monitoring Strange Brigade(even with Sli Disables/one gpu only), this ONLY happens under VULKAN, NOT DX12...

Very strangely enough, this is the only game I am aware of that is doing this, not while recording, just monitoring in general, This was done on the last build of RTSS, I don't know about now, haven't check back on the game yet, but suspect same results.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

That's a typical false "I had this problem" when in fact it had zero relation to it. Which makes me comment the things I could simply ignore and make issue look mass, when in fact it is user understanding thing. That's Vulkan mGPU, which is not (and probably will not be) supporeted by OSD. And it was stated in the forum a few times.