Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. Tyler Dalton

Tyler Dalton Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC
    Because it sounds like Pakistan has been giving us the run around.

2. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
    This man was the front to an organisation resposible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people, I hope this news brings a sense of closure to their families and loved ones.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    1 terrorist down, over 9000 left to go.

4. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti

HAHA, just downloaded an android soundboard with all the original bot chatters from CS and CS: source a few days ago!!! i used it tonight to play "counter terrorists win!" when i heard the new sthat osama is dead!

5. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3070 OC
    Should have resulted into a trial, I wanted his involvement in 9/11 proven in a court of law, but I suppose it wasn't bound to happen since he wasn't even indicted for it.

How 268 Terrorist Groups Worldwide Ended, 1968–2006
    [​IMG]
    Source: http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9351/index1.html

6. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    @ Kaleid -

For gods sakes man, he was killed in a shootout.

Seems the people responsible for this wonderful news are the U.S. Navy SEALS. As a side note, they blew his godamn head off.

7. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3070 OC
    So what? A trial would still have been preferable.

8. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    No. That's ridiculous. People like him don't even deserve prison time, let alone trial. He was crazy, and has killed thousands.

9. I can see the worlds emotions getting them swept up in all of this, and I dont think thats nessesarily a good thing. Its wrong to feel asif this will make the world safer...as stated by NZ PM John Key. This needs to be observed and high level of private personal joy kept to ones self, otherwise this could lead people into a false sense of security, especially those ones whos familes have been affected on that day.

Me personally, I dont have any view point on it, in terms of being supportive or against this outcome.

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    well, someone will eventually fulfill his position

11. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Good news!

What? No Roundhouse kick ? :confused:

Ehehee :p

12. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    He is dead for sure, but whether he was killed by Americans or died of natural death is still a question that yet has to be answered. Obama told us he was killed by Americans but i doubt that's the truth IMO ... I mean really, what mistake could he have possibly done that he didn't do in 10 years that costed him his life ...

If he died of natural death, how would the Americans feel about it ? Would the President reveal the truth as it is ... ? "The mastermind of 9/11 died of natural death ....?"

13. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    :thumbup:

:biggun:

14. gor1l1a

gor1l1a Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked
    I think the message is that if you commit a terrorist act (on American soil) it might take a while, but we'll find you and justice will be served. This by no means ends terrorism, but it does make a point, which is, we won't forget.

15. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Well considering that Pakistan is even saying he was alive when they got there...ect, I'd say it's a pretty good chance we did kill him.

Also, I haven't heard anything bout his head being blown off, the official story is that it was 6 CIA agents + Pakistan military.

And what's different? Well, it's been 10 years as you said. 10 years where he's been hunted, lived a terrible life, he's been sick, and the majority of the world despises his guts. I imagine it took quite a toll and he just eventually screwed up due to the pressure.

Last edited: May 2, 2011

16. gor1l1a

gor1l1a Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked
    People are so down about Americans. Even Al Jazeera had reporters talking about how there were helicopters and gunfire at this compound last night. The compound had 7 foot walls with barb wire, inner walls, burned their trash instead of having it taken away, had no phone lines, television, etc. Oh and it was a multi-million dollar mansion. Caves my ass.

17. lebrine

lebrine Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce 680 gtx
    This is awesome news, yeh it doesn't change much, but it will stand as a major triumph in the battle against terrorism.

On a side note, I bet Osama is giving himself an epic faceslap now he has had chance to see where he is headed now, and it isn't paradise! Lol :)

18. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    There is a picture of his corpse. I don't think it is official...it kind of looks like it was shooped around the beard area; but if it is real, it looks like he got skullf****d.

It definitely is not as clear as the pic of abu musab al-zarqawis corpse.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  19. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Agreed it would have been the biggest trial of the 21st century. Plus all the information they would have 'extracted' from him would have been priceless.

However killing him comes in a close second.

20. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Can you imagine, though?

Did you see the white house? If they brought him to court...it's not hard to imagine people might riot and bum rush the guy.

I was surprised, within the half hour there were THOUSANDS of people at the white house...by the end of the night, who knows, could break into the hundreds of thousands.

We've had people try to bum rush and kill criminals not 1/10th as bad as this guy. It would have been way worse. There's just no way he could have lived. If by some miracle he actually didn't do it...try to explain that to the rest of the pissed off world.