Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
  2. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001,

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

HMMMMM..... This is an interesting read.. :3eyes:

3. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    Thing is though a number of videos have been released since 2001 with Bin Laden talking about things happening at that time and things in the news at that time so surely he would not have knowledge of these future events.

It was on the news last night that he had sent quiet a few videos of himself over the years talking about current affairs at the time.

Should look it up to see what he was talking about at the time of the videos and what was happening in the world at that time too.

4. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    And let me guess, the vidoes of him from post 2001 are a lookalike that also has the same voice?

Does this remind anyone of the whole Paul McCartney is dead thing? I call BS.

5. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Interesting maybe, factual...no

6. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:

watch this lol, no really watch it.

7. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  8. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    I don't think anything will be leaked cause there isn't any pictures. I'm leaning more towards this as false and he isn't dead. You don't show me proof well I don't believe it and to claim you have pictures but not showing is just beyond lame. I can't wait till 2012 when Obama is voted out of that seat and someone in with some common sense is put in.

9. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    why should they give him a proper burial?
    did he afford those that his minions killed the same?
    if i hear 1 person cry over that they can go get stuffed.
    draging him around the streets of nyc on a rope from the back of a pick up would have been more fitting.

10. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Subject: How to end the war quickly if you have absolutely no respect for pigs!

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true. This got me thinking.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend.

11. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    that would be ok but we have alot of straving people we could feed.
    i like the pigs on a plane thing thuo..

12. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    There are pictures out there. This is not OBL but these were sold to Reuters earlier today by an anon....

http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

They can't keep a lid on this sort of thing. If Obama wants to keep this issue in the news for the next few months just let them keep building suspicion and doubt and then release the photos in a few months. After that people will talk about it for another month and keep the news off of other issues.

I don't get it. The reason for not doing it is so they don't incite violence. But this is coming from the same president who practically had to be begged not to release additional Abu Ghraib photos.

13. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    What are you talking about?

Obama fought to have no more Abu Ghraib photos released. Also, even if he had, call it learning his lesson?

There is to much of an uproar in the Muslim extremist community for it not to be true. Unless they are genius tacticians...which history has shown they aren't.

14. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Huh, makes no sense at all, as that would make it not him, as that would make him a woman, and his sister, as thats her DNA :confused:

If hes not dead, then we'll sharp find out, as wouldn't he just release another video, would be ******* hilarious if that happened. :p

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  15. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    They'd still have similar DNA since they're siblings. Obviously it wouldn't be an exact match, but they'd be able to tell if the DNA was in fact a relative. In this case, a brother.

16. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Oh yeah, brain no worky today :p

17. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    Are those photos genuine? Because it looks like that guy has an exit wound in the middle of his chin; like he was executed with a shot to the back of the head.

18. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    I sure don't like how the "story" of how we got Osama has changed quite a few times from the Obama Administration. Not saying we didn't kill him but can't they keep their story straight since they said they watched it happening?

19. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    They said they were goign after Osama for 9/11 in 2001...........but they got their geography all wrong and went to Iraq instead of Afghanistan, where they didn't din invisible WMD's. Instead they killed someone they put in power/funded/armed and claimed a victory for humanity.

Now they claim to have killed yet another man they trained/funded/gave arms ( and yes I'm aware that he is a billionaire in his own right ) yet he has been buried at seas before ANY proof comes out.

I guess gullibility can't be unlearned, U!S!A!U!S!A!

20. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080ti GamX
    Roger Clemens would say you mis-spoke me. To me, OBL lost all his rights to humane treatment with his acts of terrorism. His body should have been sent to the States for a full autopsy and dissected to determine what made him tick.